Search results

1. aku

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

now you know: [NGDEV] Gunlord X USA Shipping Open Again / Kraut Buster AES Shipping Dear customers, here is the latest shipping status. Topics: Switch: Gunlord X NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster etc. ------------------------- Switch: Gunlord X As our badly outdated shop massively oversold...
  2. aku

MVS X Multi Video System

a big concern was, that they might sacrifice a lot of wood and plastic for a volume 2 / for emulating a few other games etc. - but this has an usb slot...and i am pretty sure, there will be blood...everywhere...
  3. aku

MVS X Multi Video System

preordered for the lulz & ready for mods and hacks... ps: shipping costs to eu are 74.98 USD
  4. aku

Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

comparing Rolex with NGF, is like comparing steel with a mixture of shit and vomit.
  5. aku

Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

wow, so many rare and official items...but i ll wait until the 100% authentic us metal slugs show up...
  6. aku

What will NGDev do after Kraut Buster is released?

My vision of a final solution is inappropriate for Maskman. I'm giving up, but I'm sure someone else will help ...
  7. aku

ot: yes...Austria is a neighboring country, but it really doesn't make sense to send me pictures of your wife all the time. here are some proofs i found on my research (source is an austrian website)
  8. aku

false accusations do not bring us to a final solution. i found out, that the aforementioned games were also released on other platforms.(!!!) since the focus is on playing these games, this variant seems to me to be a very good solution, considering the costs (cheaper!!!) and the unreliability...
  9. aku

the R in fRance stands for RETRO - so why should anyone hate french ppl???! like lachlan said, he will help you out...if he hasn´t done that already (?)
  10. aku

MVS X Multi Video System

to be fair: it's not completely pure shit.
  11. aku

this & i have already included maskman in my prayers. hopefully he gets "his" games asap...
  12. aku

Happy Birthday Takumaji

yep, thats the typical, normal lifestyle here in germany & alles Gute nachträglich
  13. aku

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Um ... they've been doing that for a decade.
  14. aku

Der "was zockt ihr sonst so derzeit" thread...

The TakeOver! einfach traumhaft...
  15. aku

Der "was zockt ihr sonst so derzeit" thread...

Huntdown! Erinnert mich ein bisschen an NARC, nur besser...
  16. aku

Analogue Nt mini Noir [One Final Run]

is it better than the POWKIDDY A19?
  17. aku

Post Your Recent Purchases!

i dont think the parodius is 100% authentic - i wont say its fake, but the box looks suspicious...
  18. aku

Our battle with cancer has come to an end...

i am very sorry for your loss! thanks for sharing and maybe this also reminds everybody here above 35+ to make a checkup at a doctor for colorectal cancer every few years.
  19. aku

Ebay.de HUST keuch HUST

https://www.ebay.de/itm/SNK-NEO-GEO-AES-METAL-SLUG-1-NAZCA-1996-VGA-NM-85-neuf-new-sealed-lot-85/283631066038