HBD Rot - hope you are having a good one
  3. lantus360

New Troll Here

4. lantus360

The Witcher 3

likewise, a 980 and 1080p only. Why not 4k? or at least 5760x1080 surround
  5. lantus360

The Witcher 3

except you don't even play the games , instead you masturbate over benchmarks and rage when your frame-rates aren't as high as you expect and wait for a new driver update. also, your monitor is shit.
  6. lantus360

The Witcher 3

you're a fucking idiot. I have an i-4790k and 2xGTX970's in SLI and i bought the PS4 version. Why? because i can sit on my couch and play the game while i scratch my balls, rather than sitting at my computer desk jacking off over how awesome the game benchmarks
  7. lantus360

The Witcher 3

About 5 hours in myself. Loving this game.
  8. lantus360

The Witcher 3

my copy game in today. PS4 version this is just the regular edition - look at what this game comes with. Audio CD, game manual (!), compendium, stickers, map and a thank you note Other companys who just stick the game in the case , take note. CD Project Red gets it
  9. lantus360

B.B. King dies at age 89

B.B was one of my early influences as a guitar player. The man was a genius RIP
  10. lantus360

Does anyone own a Oculus Rift?

Recommended specs came out today : NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater 8GB+ RAM Compatible HDMI 1.3 video output 2x USB 3.0 ports Windows 7 SP1 or newer also - you're SOL if you have a Mac. The GTX-970 is surprising. Thats a $350 GPU and a setup...
  11. lantus360

Ned Flanders and Mr Burns depart The Simpsons

Harry Shearer indicates departure from The Simpsons but the producers say the show will go on... link: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-32733873
  12. lantus360

Anyone playing Project Cars?

rolling with the PC version. Enjoying it so far
  13. lantus360

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

thanks for the mini-review - planning on picking this one up tonight. New Order was a great game
  14. lantus360

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

love the background art. Hate the sprites
  15. lantus360

Mayweather vs Pac: who ya got?

bullshit hype. Trying to generate interest in a dead sport. Besides - wasn't he retiring in September?
  16. lantus360

Mayweather vs Pac: who ya got?

Suge out yet ?
  17. lantus360

Aero City Candy Cab in SoCal

:snack:
  18. lantus360

Commodore 64 love

Not as elite as some of the other music makers on this forum but I made my own rendition of Platoons awesome level 1 soundtrack. the mix is a bit soft, turn it up a little :buttrock: ead14LKtuxw