Search results

1. G

Does anyone offers chip burning service?

Awesome! Will PM for details. THANKS!!
  2. G

Thanks skate, I've been away from the forum for a few years and don't know who is doing what anymore. I've never thought about buying a burner and learning it since I see it as a one time thing, but I'll consider your advice. Thanks again!
  3. G

I have a pair of PROGBK1/CHA256 board sets that I just discovered I had in storage. I want to make them into Ironclad and CSII carts. Could you recommend someone who does chip burning services? Thanks
  4. G

Controller connectors for MVS no soldering

Hey thats nice! Do you sell those? And the enclosure looks good to.
  5. G

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Im late to the party, would there be another run of the NeoSD pro?
  6. G

Awesome, just out of stock but will contact them, thanks!
  7. G

So I already have the lions enclosure and the idea is to consolize this unit in a clean manner. I've done a few whotout this enclosure and although functional look kind of ugly. This one I am asking if someone has already made a plug and play board with the neccessary ports alrady soldered and...
  8. G

Hi, Does anyone knows if there is a product out there that incorporates two controller connectors on a pcb board to be connected into the JAMMA edge of the MV1C? I wanted to use this for my Lions plates kit. Thanks
  9. G

WTB Kraut Buster MVS and neosave masta any version

Hi, In case you are bored of it or want to move on to something else, I am looking in buying a kraut buster mvs copy. Also looking on acquiring a neosave masta, any version. PM me if if you have the goods. Thanks
  10. G

IC: Ironclad AES Manual in English

I would like one ironclad if still available. Thanks
  11. G

NeoSaveMasta VMC for Multislots & MV-1: NOW IN STOCK - INSTALL VIDEO ADDED

I am late to the party... Neo Turf, do you have a couple for sale? Thanks.
  12. G

NeoVGA FAQ and Order Thread

Hello Mike, payment sent for two. Please confirm.
  13. G

Will take two, waiting for your reply.
  14. G

Hi Mike, would you be selling neovga boards again? I'm in for 2
  15. G

Hi Mike, been trying to contact you for two boards, not sure if you are reading PMs...
  16. G

Recuerdos de Neo Geo...。Compartan sus an馗dotas!

Gracias por compartir. Ha, me acordaste de que alguna vez intentamos poner en vez de monedas, los estampados de las cajas eléctricas que tenían las mismas dimensiones que la "ficha" de maquinita. No funcionó pero lo intentamos jeje. También toda esa cultura de que sólo ahí era sabido, que cuando...
  17. G

Best Samurai Shodown?

SSI is to me the best. I think is because it did a huge impact when I first played it. It is also very tactical...reminds me of a samurai movie duel.When all was fists in arcades, this came out to use swords in a fighting game. I still enjoy it to this day.
  18. G

Recuerdos de Neo Geo...。Compartan sus an馗dotas!

Hola a todos, Estuve ausente un tiempo dell foro pero luego de muchos eventos en mi vida (para bien=)) estoy de vuelta y pues esta inquietud de la neo geo ha regresado. El punto es que ?timamente he retomado el gusanillo de ?te pasatiempo con mi hermano y empezamos a recordar cuando est?amos...
  19. G

Mexicanos!! Reportense aqui.

Aquí desde NJ pero ¡Orgullosamente mexicano de Matamoros Tamaulipas!
  20. G

Samurai Spirits RPG en español

Excelente trabajo Durandarte! pinta muy bien, va a estar increíble!!! Nunca lo he jugado por el idioma....sólo puedo imaginar el día en que este jugo sea puesto en un cartucho y que sea en español seria la cereza en el pastel...ánimo y estaré al pendiente de tu progreso.