Search results

1. SetaSouji??

8-bit Stereo Tracks

He should've did this instead M1UkE9h2zJg
  2. SetaSouji??

Who wants a real Death Star?

You'll understand one day when/if you share a savings account, though I don't see you ever settling down.
  3. SetaSouji??

Who wants a real Death Star?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/461687407/kickstarter-open-source-death-star Let's make this happen! :buttrock:
  4. SetaSouji??

eBay urges everybody to oppose the desire for a new internet sales tax

They're probably only doing this so they don't have Uncle Sam cutting into their profits.
  5. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

Yeah, it doesn't work on the 370 models. Looks like the 337s follow suit with the classic AES being that they're slightly better (in the fact that they can be softmodded). Dude Tommo's customer support sucks ass I e-mailed them almost a week ago now and no response.
  6. SetaSouji??

I make music sometimes. Post yours, too

I mostly do reinterpretations of songs (most these days with chiptunes) and piano pieces/covers but I guess I can put up some of my crappy stuff: http://animemix.katzepower.com/samples/DIVUMAN.mp3 (synth cover of Dive Man's theme from when I was in middle/highschool)...
  7. SetaSouji??

Best tunes to drive fast to

cTpudussCQo
  8. SetaSouji??

eBay urges everybody to oppose the desire for a new internet sales tax

They've BEEN doing that here, and it sucks :(
  9. SetaSouji??

FS: Super Bishi Bashi Champ JAMMA

Necro-bumps don't mean shit anymore: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?218479-FS-Chrome-custom-xbox1-Case-NIB-%28customxbox.net%29
  10. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

Nah, at this point I know it's not gonna let me write shit to the chip so I'm done. I'll see if I can get Tommo to fix it either under warranty or a cost repair, and if they won't I'll just throw the fucker away.
  11. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

Of course
  12. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

Double post for update: I was able to take the image and separate the partitions, but the usbboottool will NOT write to the flash chip no matter what I do.
  13. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

It was literally 0 bytes in size and blank. I do have the update file, so I guess it's time to track down that tool and cross fingers.
  14. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

I got a minute so I can tell you how that goes. edit: LOL it's blank. Yep, this thing is over. unless someone dumps the uImage and filesystem
  15. SetaSouji??

SOLD: Anime DVD Collection

I'll split it with him for the inuyasha seasons
  16. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

double post.
  17. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

I tried it with both just uboot and all three. The first two times I did it I did solely uboot.bin
  18. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

Ubuntu corrupted my original img because it's an asshole so I have to look around to find a non-modified one. edit: maybe it's not working because I'm putting the games folder in the wrong partition. I assume they go into the FAT32 portion because when I put them anywhere else it just breaks.
  19. SetaSouji??

NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

attempting to write to a 370, cross fingers. spoiler alert: my NGX bricked. edit: just made a 2nd attempt after I got my PC to re-detect the NGX, USBbootTool locks up at 99% and freezes.