Search results

1. K

AES games

Iceland is not a part of the EU, but I am willing to write a lower value on the customs form
  2. K

AES games

for sale Neo Geo AES games, AES manual japanese. All AES games are original, sourced from Japan All games are tested and working Samurai Spirits 3 With manual and overall in very good condition, small tear on backside, see photos. Mahjong - Minnasanno Okagesamadesu! Daisugorokutaikai Cart...
  3. K

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

What would be fair for Arcade! MVS adapter for AES in the box. Could not find any information
  4. K

Forwarding service from US

This is not related to customs, I am watching the package going around US, looks like they are just checking if Iceland is in any state before they ship it abroad. When it get’s to customs here it usually takes 2-4 days for me to pick it up. The reason I am asking about forwarding service...
  5. K

Forwarding service from US

Since there are quite a few international users on here thought someone could shed some inside on how forwarding services are like shopforward.me for example My friend has been gathering packages from US and ship to me. The thing is USPS are the ones who are cheapest option to ship to me, each...
  6. K

Sold

Price 625 shipped+paypal fees
  7. K

Sold

Sold on ebay for 650
  8. K

Found Chrono trigger SNES

I buy the games from japan that can be played without language being an issue like platformers. Just if you want for SNES Mario World in box, it is going for around 700$. Bought a very good condition japanese copy for 20$
  9. K

Cart only now is around $250
  10. K

Snes closing in on Neo Geo prices
  11. K

I got one in very good condition and it cost me 850$
  12. K

Found it
  13. K

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

You sucker! I had also thought about it for a couple of weeks, that i would just play it on the Sega. But then i pre ordered a month ago for the Neo Geo
  14. K

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

But they also gave a discount code for 25% off the 299£ untill 1 of june, that sums up to 220£
  15. K

Your vehicle brand of choice?

Always had a soft spot for BMW
  16. K

Diablo II: Resurrected

Great news, one of the best games ever!
  17. K

What was the last Neo game you played in 2020?

Nightmare in the dark was the last one i played last year
  18. K

Peace On Earth...

Merry christmas, or whatever floats you’re boat It is same here, mainly christmas are celebrated today. Mostly just enjoying good food and time with the family. Maby a stout or three
  19. K

Good music to listen to while working ? Videogame OST or otherwise

I would recommend the music from LOTR
  20. K

What's your favourite ice cream taste?

Toffee, Mint Chocolate Chip. Then Vanilla is classic then you can just add the flavor you are in the mood for, if it is chocolate, toffee add candy to it etc