Search results

1. W

Samurai Shodown 25th anniversay today! (07/07/1993)

I would like to see Atlus get the rights to make a new one. I think they would be the best bet at a good game.
  2. W

help picking out a fighting stick for pc/ps4

this may be a dumb question but did the 80s and 90s cabs mvs/street fighter use square or Octo gates?
  3. W

ya from the videos I have watched on the TE2 the case seem kinda cheap. but as someone who will never get to touch one until i buy one makes it hard to pick the right stick.
  4. W

May i ask why the TE2 fightsticks are trash? i thought they had good parts in them?
  5. W

I am looking to get a fightstick for the ps4/pc and i got my eye on these 3. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018AW405K?colid=22LJKTOME3PEG&coliid=I3V3JTRCT54KNE&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl...
  6. W

Humble Bundle Neo Geo 25th Anniversary

And now i got an idea. i did not see the steam on it and i could use them on 2nd pc for 2 player. thanks for the info
  7. W

Humble Bundle Neo Geo 25th Anniversary

I really want to buy this but not sure what i would do with them. anyone know if they play better then mame?
  8. W

Recommended soldering iron.

this is the one i have and i love it. http://www.amazon.com/Weller-WESD51-Digital-Soldering-Station/dp/B000ARU9PO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1437072324&sr=8-5&keywords=weller+soldering+iron if you dont mind the price. you can get cheaper ones but you get what ya pay for.
  9. W

Amiibo giveaway! (Details inside)

hellya :)
  10. W

WANTED: 3DS XL and some games?

damn dude you just mist a nice sale at bestbuy on the 1st. they had xls for 169.99 and alot of games for very cheap. a link to one of the sites i check for deals...
  11. W

WTB Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 USB

Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick (USB) anyone have a fully working one for sale? 45.00 shipped im looking to pay
  12. W

WTB: PSP Go Charger

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YBRHSQ/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 i just got this one and it works great
  13. W

found thxs

Just checking if any good members have a psp go the might want to get rid of on the cheaper side. crap sorry put it in wrong forum area found thank you urmyokazu
  14. W

OMFG!! It's OMFG's "Mostly $50 Shipped" Sale! (Now with Trade Wants!)

MMMM Project Sylpheed with flight stick cant wait. been holding off for over 2 years to play this game till i got a flight stick. thanks man for holding it for me.
  15. W

Pic of big red next to a candy cab?

lol im 6'7 also. dont you just love it when poeple ask if you play basketball lol. you must be like me when buying shoes from a store. you see all the ones you want to buy but end up looking for anything in 16s or higher.
  16. W

Rev2 couldnt pass sequence 1

send a pm to Xian Xi here on the forums. im pretty sure hes messed with most of these boards and could give you the best info.
  17. W

Rev2 couldnt pass sequence 1

going of memory my rev2 i just plugged in to my jamma and it works. dont quote me on this but i thought the rev1 took extra +5v line while the rev2 just plug in and play. and ya i can play all 4 fighters on rev2. not played the others games tho just remembered i think the rev2 has a switch on...
  18. W

OMFG!! It's OMFG's "Mostly $50 Shipped" Sale! (Now with Trade Wants!)

Ace Combat 6 Stick and Throttle for the Xbox 360 pm sent
  19. W

Must-Have Games for DS/3DS

Pinball Hall Of Fame Williams Collection 3DS If you like pinball and can find it cheap. its one of my games that i really enjoy when i have only a few minutes to kill.