Search results

1. L

Omega Neo Geo MVS in new condition!

Glad you are happy with your purchase. Have fun and PM me if you have any questions.
  2. L

FS: Nam-1975 US AES $40 shipped

Oh yeah, and no offense taken.
  3. L

On the artwork insert, there should be a serial number. Was wondering what the number was. Also, how do you ship, regular or priority?
  4. L

Yes, the artwork insert is what I was referring too. Thanks!
  5. L

I'm honestly interested in buying. Just asking questions about the overall condition. God, no need to be paranoid about crap.
  6. L

What's the serial number? Also, what's the condition of the artwork...is it faded anywhere, ripped or damaged somehow? Are the boards in the cartridge clean? Scratches on the game cartridge and or artwork? Gamers condition covers a wide spectrum that's why im asking. Interested for sure. Thanks!
  7. L

My sincere apologies to Nickrb and you Shadowkn55. I am not being super cereal but I don't like being accused of things I'm not or haven't done. Tried to rectify any and all mistakes I made during the sell but for some folks that was not sufficient. I feel it was my duty to stand up for my...
  8. L

You are the one with the issue. Learn to let go. I did make mistakes and made every attempt to correct them. I have not said I felt like I didn't make any mistakes - those are YOUR words, not mine. No answer I provided was sufficient for you because God know what your standard of satisfaction...
  9. L

I said, "Good day sir".
  10. L

Apologies accepted and hope you have accepted mine. I will make sure to look into selling policies more closely the next time around and possibly consult with you if that is OK, of course.
  11. L

You have to be trolling for real. That is the ONE AND ONLY stick I sold. The stick in those pictures (the ones from yesterday and the ones from today) sow they are the same stick - again, just different pictures. The only difference is that in one picture, the stick is lit and in the other ones...
  12. L

Oops, sorry, I could have sworn you stated the opposite. I apologize for not reading carefully and replying in a rush. Will you please accept my apologies? Thanks!
  13. L

A 100-in-1 multicast does actually exist. I have one in my red cab that I got a few years ago from these guys: http://www.excellentcom.net/detail.asp?catid=47169&subcatid=0&pdtid=307153&private=
  14. L

I feel offended. Maybe you should apologize to me..... I wouldn't expect you to apologize because other than advice you have done nothing wrong. I will apologize, and I'm not afraid to do so, to anyone who deserves an apology because of something I did nor just for the sake of saying "I'm...
  15. L

SOLD. Thanks everybody for the good fun. I feel invigorated by all the good back and forth with people. Thanks again to all who commented here!
  16. L

Technically you are right in that the label reads 161 games out of which (technically) 100 are games and the rest are hacks/mods of the same games. Total listed in the game menu upon starting it is 161 games.
  17. L

Thanks for the advice, by the way. I do appreciate it. I have nothing to apologize for except to the member who PM'ed me 2 days ago and couldn't get back to him sooner with the pics he wanted. I already apologized to him. To everyone else this is what's currently for sale: Neo Geo CMVS Omega...
  18. L

"Neo Geo AES Joystick with Princess Mod SOLD for an offer I couldn't resist. Everything else still up for grabs!"
  19. L

LMFAO. Love that movie!