Search results

1. Robert

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Would like to see that
  2. Robert

watched the shining some days ago. Never seen it before and I ordered a Blu Ray version. I didn't know what to except. It remains an polished work of art filming wise with some questions that still stand answerless. P.S: the scene with the old chap fucking with the pig disguised person let me...
  3. Robert

Super HD System 3 Pro

That's quite impressive but more than 230 euros for this system is quite high. A modified PC Engine can be bought for 160 euros even if it won't come with the HDMI port.
  4. Robert

New Ninja Turtles cartoon looks...

Thanks for the interesting link. I never figured out how they actually tested the cartoon on kids. it's quite scary in some way. I also think that with 37, I'm not exactly the target audience here. Same for the TMNT new action figures. New generation, new tastes.
  5. Robert

Secret of Mana remake - the end of an era

Never played the original one and I didn't even know there was a remake. If I had to make it, I would go for the original everyday but the problem is that it was never released on any console in its original version.
  6. Robert

Happy Birthday Tung Fu ru

Happy Birthday man.
  7. Robert

World Heroes 2 Jet is on PS4 PSN! where is the SNK community support?

WH2 Jet is an OK+ game. If you like it, just enjoy it and don't try to convince those who don't.
  8. Robert

Official SNK Neo-Geo Book: NEOGEO: A VISUAL HISTORY ネオジオ〜目で楽しむ軌跡〜 (Publisher Bitmap Books)

Thanks Frazer99 for your video review. This book looks stunning!! The definitive Neo Geo Artbook. Thanks for sharing
  9. Robert

Most popular Neo fighting series.

True, Even if the 100% fighting line up got me bored at the end of the 90's.
  10. Robert

Quick question about programming a Mayumi 4 with K150 programmer

Sorry for the noob question but why do you want to program this Mayumi 4 chip?
  11. Robert

I'll probably go to see Suicide Squad when I'll go back from Holidays. Sounds legit to me.
  12. Robert

Most popular Neo fighting series.

The most popular serie is KOF without any doubt. My favorite would be FF for many reasons and MOTW would be the easiest to understand.
  13. Robert

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Nice grab. The Soft cases have a different flavour.
  14. Robert

2 slot full enclosure

I don't see what you're planning to do. Could you explain please?
  15. Robert

ID's Rage (9.13.11)

I know we are in 2011, but for me cabal-like (or nam75-like for those who don't know the first one) games are still massively toping the FPS genre. Just my 2 cents
  16. Robert

My new love new pcb!!

Never seen this set-up before. Looks quite cool
  17. Robert

NeoGeoSoft.com needs your help.

That's quite a good idea to put together artworks, scans and game infos. This will simplify the searches. I also classification by NGH number. Good job
  18. Robert

2011 NBA Finals Thread

You're right.
  19. Robert

Metal Slug X graphical glitches in Super MVS Converter

I second that strongly.
  20. Robert

SOLD: PCE Duo

Could you be more precise on this point please?