Search results

1. HellioN

New Fatal Fury

I must really be shyte for a member who has been here since '07 with 19 posts to pipe up! 😂
  2. HellioN

New Fatal Fury

Other than Juri the only new character design capcom has come up with that I like is C. Viper. And I think that's only because both of them could pass as SNK characters. IMO SF as a whole has become less & less attractive since SF3, and I really didn't like 3 very much either. BTW, is heroines...
  3. HellioN

Lonesage, what is Chinaland TV like?

Site doesn't load for me. I am sad Chinese panda.
  4. HellioN

Happy Birthday, neo_moe

Your mom did all the work!
  5. HellioN

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

Well its here, now I just need to find a spot for it. 😑
  6. HellioN

New AES/MVS game : Opération Killmeister

Could possibly fap to this...
  7. HellioN

New Fatal Fury

You take that back! You take that back right now! 😢
  8. HellioN

New Fatal Fury

The plane shifting is what made Fatal Fury stand out. You take that away and you've remove what made the game unique. It's one of the reasons I don't think of MotW as a FF game.
  9. HellioN

New Fatal Fury

I know man. Just make an honest to God Fatal Fury game. Not MotW2, not KoF lite. Just Fatal fucking, line swaying, three attack buttons, comic book looking, Fury.
  10. HellioN

Post Your Recent Purchases!

11. HellioN

New Fatal Fury

No doubt i'm buying the game regardless. I just know how I would LIKE it to look vs how it's probably GOING to look.
  12. HellioN

What arcade stick do you own?

Only shitty pic I currently have. Current newness till my F300 arrives.
  13. HellioN

MvC2 Dreamcast Prices

Thanks man. Nope, I don't think its silly at all, collect what you like. What I don't understand is when you set up at a show and see 10+ tables of dudes selling the EXACT SAME THING. Literal mountains of funco pop figures and the never ending stream of god forsaken star wars SHIT, all of them...
  14. HellioN

MvC2 Dreamcast Prices

What I remember being $15 MVS carts like SS2 or FFS are now $50-60 loose. I recently picked up KoF94 and WH2 for $65 combined & kinda feel like I stole them. I Have a loose disk of SFA3 on DC, wonder what that is going for. Yep, My old man collects antique toys and stuff from the 1900s-1960s...
  15. HellioN

No Shampoo

Soon as I hit my 40's my hair started getting really thin. Sooner or later none of this will matter to me except for choosing a wide brimmed hat to keep the sun off my scalp/ears/neck.
  16. HellioN

Boo. I want my game right MEOW!
  17. HellioN

New Fatal Fury

2.5D%
  18. HellioN

What was your SAT score?

I cut you so bad you wish I didn't cut you so bad.
  19. HellioN

What? Shredders Revenge is shipping? I preordered mine (amazon) and haven't heard anything yet.
  20. HellioN

New Fatal Fury

The only possibility of an actual NEO•GEO hardware release of any kind that could be financially feasible would be a NEO•GEO CD. Even then only the dorks like us here would buy it, because we are the only dorks who own them. And we would still complain. Whatever it ends up being ill probably buy...