Search results

1. H

What if some of us...

How many programmers would be needed to finish an existing title? How long would it take? I would not expect former SNK folks to be unemployed and just "waiting" for a chance like this... Would it be even possible if affordable to buy some of the IPs? There is a big number of questions coming...
  2. H

FS: 15 japanese homecarts - collector´s quality!

Thanks for the kind words, Mokum :)! Was a pleasure dealing with you. @ Naiera: sorry, game was sold for the price i asked for it...
  3. H

FS: 15 japanese homecarts - collector´s quality!

Hey guys, the rest of my homecart collection has to go. I have 15 titles left, all complete and in near mint to mint condition. May have slight insertion marks but that´s about it. Old style cases are not cracked. No sunfade, rips or tears - pretty much what a collector is looking for. Feel...
  4. H

Ich lach mich schlapp

Das wertvollste an der Schleuder ist wohl der GTA San Andreas Aufkleber...:lolz:. Ist auf jeden Fall eine gute Methode mit einem solchen Text auf einen relativ uninteressanten Artikel aufmerksam zu machen. Dürfte dem Verkäufer ein paar Euro mehr eingebracht haben...
  5. H

WTB: Samurai Shodown IV AES, Karnov's Revenge AES MINT

I have a super minty Fighters History Dynamite...:). Pretty much like new condition, no cracks in the tray. Feel free to shoot me an offer, really have no idea what the current price is for this game...
  6. H

What have you alway wanted in your collection....

A genuine japanese Metal Slug cart. Never managed to get my hands on one during the last 13 years in which i collected homecarts, now i don't really care anymore...
  7. H

PRICE Lowered> FS Sengoku 3 AES US like new

I'll increase the current offers to 150€. Iirc the price i bought it for new at the Neostore. ;) OP: Post pictures and name your price
  8. H

Ich lach mich schlapp

Das ist auf andere Weise lustig, fügt sich halt in den Gesamtkontext gut ein... Der Text ist echt super, ich verspüre das dringende Bedürfnis nach einem Reifenwechsel. :D
  9. H

FS: Collector´s quality japanese AES carts + English KoF 2K2

Only WW7 left...i am open to offers. Won't do 50 shipped though...;)
  10. H

Another two games sold, Waku Waku 7 and possibly Matrimelee still available. Shoot me offers, folks...:).
  11. H

Updated first post, another 4 carts gone. Feel free to make me offers on the remaining carts...:)
  12. H

I updated the first post - 5 more titles on hold! Rest still available...:).
  13. H

Thanks for the kind words, guys :)! KoF 2K2 is sold...if there's anybody interested in the other KoFs - i also have japanese copies of 95 to 01 up for grabs...
  14. H

Thanks for the huge interest, guys :)! I've put a few games on hold for now...
  15. H

WTB: Waku Waku 7 Home Cart

Check my sales thread...:D. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?241300-FS-Collector%B4s-quality-japanese-AES-carts-English-KoF-2K2
  16. H

Hey guys, i am selling my collection of mostly japanese homecarts. If you are looking for collector´s quality items, this is your chance. All carts are original, complete and in near mint to mint overall condition. None of the trays of the old style cases are cracked, no game has sunfade...
  17. H

WTB: Breakers and Zintrick japanese Neo Geo CDs

Hey guys, I'm looking for mint and complete japanese copies of Breakers and Zintrick for the Neo CD. Should be complete with spine card, CD without scratches. Also looking for the wooden KoF 98 box, might be a long shot though... Cash is waiting to be spent - hook me up if you want to part...
  18. H

26 AES Japanese Games For Sale

This thread ist over 4 years old...guess these games are no longer available...;). Post your needs in the "Wanted-Forum"...
  19. H

FS: My ghetto arcade stick

This stick is just badass...:D! Really cool idea, i'm pretty sure that you will actually sell it.
  20. H

What's game have you most regretted selling?

I don't regret selling any video game i have ever owned. Nothing of that stuff is even close to rare. I could buy every single game in no time if i had the cash available. I could only regret the bad deals where i lost money...