Search results

1. C

Happy Birthday neo_moe

HBD Moe
  2. C

WTB: Dog

Chocolate lab.
  3. C

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Winchester It starts off ok. I like the actor playing the main character. I forget his name but he sort of reminds me of a young Bill Murray. Nothing but cheap jump scares once he gets to the manor. Helen Mirren does a decent job, the rest of the cast sucks. Some annoying recently widowed bitch...
  4. C

Tarantino and JJ Abrams to make R-Rated Star Trek film

Jackie Brown is his best movie.
  5. C

Happy Birthday Simple Troll

You made it to 23, congrats and HBD.
  6. C

Fuck Yeah Vita!

Bastion.
  7. C

Smokehouse, please come back!

I think he's an ok dude. Didn't realize he left though. Can't be easy thinking you're a woman or whatever though. He handles it the best way he probably can I suppose.
  8. C

2 MVS Kits FS: Slug 4 + Super Sidekicks 2

Final bump before they go in the trash :D
  9. C

Yeah just post around for a bit. I don't think it takes much to gain market access. I'm not against selling to noobs, especially because no one else is interested in these kits, but keep in mind shipping to the U.K. will probably be around $25.
  10. C

Lowered to $150 Shipped for both of them.
  11. C

A Quiet Place & The Strangers: Prey at Night. I liked A Quiet Place more, but they're both watchable. Even for a horror movie the terrorized family in Prey at Night acted beyond stupid. All the 80s songs seemed out of place too and were probably included to excite the younger crowd. Now all...
  12. C

For Sale are 2 Complete MVS Kits. Metal Slug 4 & Super Sidekicks 2. Both are complete w/ matching serials. Carts, Move Sheets, Artwork etc are all in great shape. Super Sidekicks 2 kit box shows a little wear. SOLD Slug 4 - $100 Shipped. Super Sidekicks 2 - $65 Shipped.
  13. C

What was the first import game you bought?

Heh yeah EB had tons of good DC stuff back then. Mine even had copies of Ikaruga. I think Shenmue 2 was like $60, and I also had to buy the disc that lets you play imports for like $25. So after tax it was close to $100, which was a lot of money as a kid. Well worth it though.
  14. C

What was the first import game you bought?

Euro Shenmue 2 for DC. I didn't have to order online though since EB Games had copies available in-store.
  15. C

Blood Diner (1987) Awesome horror comedy. This scene pretty much sums up the tone of the movie:
  16. C

Post Your Recent Purchases!

This guy makes Tanooki's posts seem short and succinct.
  17. C

madman's ultra humble collection

That's actually a pretty good demo disc. Star Control II is one of my favorite games and the 3DO versions of Sam Sho and The Horde are great.