Search results

1. BeefJerky

OFFICIAL Video Game Street Art Thread!

There have been some posts here and there about Metal Slug themed street murals on the forum. They're pretty rad. Let's conglomerate ALL teh gamez in to this thread. I found an Oddworld and Earthworm Jim mural while I was wandering around the Five Points neighborhood of Denver last Friday...
  2. BeefJerky

ALL SOLD: Wii, GC, PS1, SNES and Genesis consoles/games!

EVERYTHING HAS SOLD! GO HOME! Wii console bundle - GC compatible Wii, letterbombed (with SD card), 1 wiimote and nunchuk, 1 classic controller, 3rd party component cables. I'll toss in: Metroid: Other M, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4 and Pandora's Tower. - $90 - SOLD Wii and GC - ALL CIB...
  3. BeefJerky

Custom Neo Sticks

So I was going to take a crack at building some sticks for my CMVS. I found this layout from the HardMVS website... http://hardmvs.com/manuals/neoLayout.jpg It looks fine, my only question is if it's up to snuff with the control panel of an actual big red cabinet. There were cab manuals on...
  4. BeefJerky

FOUND: Baseball Stars 2 MVS

Looking for a Baseball Stars 2 MVS cart. I don't care about the label and it can be Yaton level nasty, as long as it's 100% working with original boards. I have $$$ and various stuff for trade, shoot me a message if you have one or know where to find one. Thanks! :glee:
  5. BeefJerky

FS: MagLord AES, price dropped, last bump! 10/31/15

Finishing up my CMVS from JNX, just looking to get rid of the last of my AES stuff. Magician Lord - $80 shipped OBO - It's in pretty solid condition overall. There is one crack in the tray, a clean crack at the top-right corner. Some insertion marks on the cart, there is one deep scratch on the...
  6. BeefJerky

7. BeefJerky

Happy Birthday Magnaflux.

Happy birthday. Wherever you are. :crying:
  8. BeefJerky

Happy b-day DON!

Happy berfday to one of my fave peeps/bestest friends on the forums. May you have many more, good sir. :glee:
  9. BeefJerky

"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

Real talk man, why do you always look like this: In all your pictures? I'm not even trolln, this is serious talk, son.
  10. BeefJerky

"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

HIPSTERRRRRRR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!
  11. BeefJerky

RGB modded AES outputting B/W with 5-pin composite cable.

Like the title says. I'm not especially tech savvy so I figured I'd ask here first. Pls halp! :mr_t:
  12. BeefJerky

Giving Blood

13. BeefJerky

RESIDENT EVIL RAFFLE!!!!! Winner chosen July 18th at 5PM (MDT).

These raffles are a ton of fun, let's keep em rolling. So here it goes... 1. Have to be an active member 2. At least 100 posts 3. At least a six month member 4. Have the system that it is for 5. Not already own the game 6. Feedback of at least 5 I'll cover the shipping within the USA (no...
  14. BeefJerky

FOUND: Cheap NGCD Games.

EDIT: Thanks to everyone for their help! :buttrock: Like the title says, I'm going to be fixing up a top loader and need a game or two to test it with. PM me with whatchu got, save me from eBay! :keke:
  15. BeefJerky

Neighborhoods to stay away from in Denver?

I know there are more than a few Denver people here, I tried posting a thread in the Gatherings but haven't had any luck. I'm moving to Denver in a month, and I know to steer clear of E Colfax and pretty much all of Aurora. Are there any other neighborhoods/suburbs I should stay away from...
  16. BeefJerky

Denver?

So it looks like I'll probably be moving to Denver soon, when looking for places to live I know to avoid East Colfax and Aurora. I've heard Englewood is decent and that Lakewood can be decent for cheap. I'd love to hear from some of the Denver members about decent areas of the metro (preferably...
  17. BeefJerky

Misc video art.

EDIT: 31 views and no responses. I think that said more than words can. Thanks! :D