Search results

1. NexusX

Got laid off...less than a month before xmas

I have worked at companies that have laid people off THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS. People are cunts. I know what they did it. Because it would be the first fiscal quarter of a new tax year by the time they got back from the holidays. I kind of tolerate a company that at least does it sooner rather...
  2. NexusX

Germany legalises weed

They have to find something to tax I guess.
  3. NexusX

Official 3D printing thread.

I have been Resin printing for a number of years now. Mostly for tabletop gaming.
  4. NexusX

Have you ever been in a natural disaster?

When you live in the Southern United States floods, hurricanes, tornados, heat waves with accompanying wildfires, and the occasional Mormans knocking at your door are the facts of life.
  5. NexusX

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

I always get an Altered Beast impression whenever I play Magician Lord. Not a bad thing, always fun.
  6. NexusX

Google to shut down Stadia

Took long enough. I think the Dreamcast had a shorter life than that thing.
  7. NexusX

What anime are you watching?

Let's just say there is a lot of foreshadowing in that show.
  8. NexusX

Brexit (Godspeed UK)

Euro is in the same dumpster. I think everyone's currency is tanking.
  9. NexusX

Official Samurai Shodown V Perfect tournament in Brussels (Belgium) on September 24th.

Didn't even know they released it on an arcade platform. That is awesome.
  10. NexusX

Official Samurai Shodown V Perfect tournament in Brussels (Belgium) on September 24th.

I wonder what platform are playing it off of. PC port in an arcade cabinet?
  11. NexusX

3 MV2F boards with Battery damage

I've had to repair one of those boards with the same battery acid damage. It's not fun. But as long as the IC chips are good then it's fixable. Just a lot of time invested.
  12. NexusX

Pokemon Prices WTF

A number of years ago I bought a complete copy of Pokemon Crystal on the Gameboy Color for my wife as a nostalgia gift. Her first pokemon game she played. It was something like $60 back then in a random game shop I found it in. Didn't really think that much of it. Found it in in a box today and...
  13. NexusX

Fatal Fury/Garou Game will be a ‘Very Big Release’ for SNK; Will Focus on Single-Player

Are we talking about a MK9 sort of story mode? Or Fatal Fury 3 Map mode? This can go a lot of ways. I would rather expect little and be surprised by a lot. Better than expecte a lot and get little.
  14. NexusX

When it comes to building your collection, whats more important: Quantity or Quality?

Quality of course. But imo it is quality on what you can afford and what you will actually play. Not gonna knock on someone for playing SamSho V instead of SamSho Special if they don't wanna pay the price for original. Or even use a Banana cart to play it.
  15. NexusX

SamSho VP English Neo Cart Available Yet?

Hey all. Just wondering something. I know the SamSho V Perfect Rom has been dumped and put on a cart. My question is has it been put onto a form with Full region support yet? With English text and JP text options?
  16. NexusX

Gonna be in Northern Virginia this week.

I plan on being in the Northern part of Virginia this week. Any good place to play some Neo Geo games in the area?
  17. NexusX

2 Slot MVS Board Game Select Not Working.

Hello all. So I have been having problems with this 2 slot cabinet for a while and can't seem to nail down why the game select function won't work. Hardware test shows both "Select Up" and "Select Down" working. Triple checked the harness and it is just fine as well. When I place 2 carts in...
  18. NexusX

WTS: MVS Kits (pics added)

Update: Added pics Hey all, Have a few MVS Kits for sale here that I am looking to get in a new home. 1. SVC Chaos kit $300 OBO (Sold) 2. Aero Fighters 2 English kit $210 OBO 3. KoF 98 English kit $160 OBO May add a few more once I verify what else I have. US shipping only. Sorry...
  19. NexusX

Audiobook... What have I got myself into?

Been listening to Lord of the Rings Audiobooks lately. I really do enjoy the world of Middle Earth. Although whenever I read (or this time listen) Tolkien's work... It is just always written like a textbook. I always think it will be better every few years I read Lord of the Rings. But it never...
  20. NexusX

SOLD Art of Fighting 2 AES

SOLD! I have an English copy of AES Art of Fighting 2 for sale. Complete and in decent shape. $130 Shipped OBO (US shipping only)