Search results

1. Tarma

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Everybody has two AES consoles nowadays.
  2. Tarma

CRT Fetish Thread

Commerically Redundant Tech
  3. Tarma

CRT Fetish Thread

Curdled Rancid Turd
  4. Tarma

Getting back into collecting.

So why bother spending any of your money on an AES and homecarts.... unless you're a collector?
  5. Tarma

Only in your dreams.
  6. Tarma

I like to play the first World Heroes

8 posts... one year-old account... talkng about WH?? Outrageous. Ban plz.
  7. Tarma

Why is it always - "thinking of getting back into AES collecting" or "any advice for collecting AES in 202X?" Why can't someone come to the forum and go: "Hey, I'm thinking of getting back into gaming" or "I'm new to Neo-Geo what are the best games you guys recommend?" People who post the word...
  8. Tarma

NFL - 2022 Thread

Goddamn Cowboys... I swear, Jerry Jones needs to force Dak Prescott out... he's fucking useless. Couldn't lead a hobo to booze let alone a team to the Super Bowl. Another wasted season :annoyed:
  9. Tarma

Now, if I had a dollar for every time I read that on this site I'd have enough money to buy my stuff back. Kinda should be the motto of this forum: Neo-Geo.com: You should have never sold your stuff
  10. Tarma

KOF '97 Leona doll

I'm just glad Leslie M Collins isn't around to see this thing... there'd be a global run on kleenex right about now I tells ya.
  11. Tarma

KOF '97 Leona doll

Does it have the realistic vagina with the kung-fu grip? :unsure:
  12. Tarma

FS - Complete Front Loader NGCD + Stray PS5 + Taito X55 DataNet + more

I'm a paradox. Live with it.
  13. Tarma

FS - Complete Front Loader NGCD + Stray PS5 + Taito X55 DataNet + more

Read this and thought you were selling off your YT channel. Shame. Seriously though... great price on front loader, these things are starting to fetch strong money nowadays. GLWTS.
  14. Tarma

Don't buy anything from Neotropolis ffs. You'd just be lining the pockets of a notorious scalper.
  15. Tarma

Modding the Arcade Stick Pro; a tutorial

Wouldn't want to fuck up those analytics would we?!
  16. Tarma

Well... there's two years of his life he'll never get back. Personally I don't care whether he stops or not. If he wants to keep spamming up forums to boost his YT algorythms then he needs to be prepared for criticsm of his content. You don't see me bashing your videos when you put something...
  17. Tarma

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yeah, these are the Haslab Afterlife replica packs. For a mass produced item (I think Hasbro made about 20,000) the quality is as good as can be expected. The small coloured hoses are a bit naff, but otherwise the pack is a 1:1 scale replica, working lights (with annoying rumble feature that...
  18. Tarma

Stopping logging in here then. A win-win for everyone. In fact it'll give you even more time to keep polishing your turds, what could be better than that?
  19. Tarma

Well if you're thinking of me and @kernow while producing your videos we must be getting to you.
  20. Tarma

@CORY wtf is that moron KC doing outside the warroom?!!