Search results

1. SignOfZeta

KOF '97 Leona doll

A very specifically KOF 97 item…this coming around the same time as the Hi Metal Shenlong Gundam announcement. China rules the world nowadays guys…this shit ain’t for white guys or even samurai.
  2. SignOfZeta

Unreleased Neo Geo Game Writeup: The Warlocks of the Fates (Jinryu Senki)

Fuck…wish that stupid pinball game had come out. I really want to play it.
  3. SignOfZeta

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Ok, that’s more accurate. He does look exactly like that. Good job.
  4. SignOfZeta

The youngest baby boomer in 2023 is 59. I don’t think there are many 59 year olds here just yet. That term is way overused. Regardless, perverts come in all ages. The difference is that actual boomers would have built those pervy figures as garage kits and younger people “don’t have time”...
  5. SignOfZeta

Ha! “Ceramic”…no way.
  6. SignOfZeta

Getting back into collecting.

Only once, then it has insertion marks so I throw it in the trash when I’m done and use a different cart next time. I’m not poor.
  7. SignOfZeta

You’ve been playing too many video games. I have easily 100s of items in my movie and record collections that aren’t available anywhere else. Not on Spotify, not on YouTube, nowhere. Games are over but the entire world hasn’t been “dumped” yet.
  8. SignOfZeta

Unless you’re 1000 times richer than you were when you sold it all I’d quit now. There is no affordable/sane path to Neo ownership anymore. Quit before you start.
  9. SignOfZeta

There is only Bluestreak. “Silverstreak” is a legal creation no real fan would recognize, like Rodimus Major or Nameless One. “Silver streak” isn’t even a thing, the expression is “Blue Streak”; something that moves or talks fast. “Silver streak” isn’t in the dictionary. Let’s stay focused...
  10. SignOfZeta

Derp post.
  11. SignOfZeta

Credit card cashback % changes when using PayPal

I’m surprised anyone pays attention to that shit.
  12. SignOfZeta

Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

Any retard can tell a blank from a regular round. He simply didn’t look at the bullets he fired, he’s to blame. Also his Trump impression sucked. I hope Woody Allen comes to his defense.
  13. SignOfZeta

Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

I never really liked this guy, but his total failing to take responsibility for this makes me puke. Fuck this guy. I hope someone burns down his house while he’s serving his week in jail.
  14. SignOfZeta

Power of Neo geo

I don’t think it was ever underpowered, it was just budget. Naturally the Neo couldn’t run Virtual Racing but that fucking machine was 5x the price. You always had your Pac Mans and your Twin Cobras and Ikari Warriors in the aisle of the arcade back then and then shit like a deluxe Afterburner...
  15. SignOfZeta

Power of Neo geo

Not even. The CPS3 wasn’t even a proper sequel to the CPS2. It died in the 90s whereas the 16-bit boards lived longer into the 2000s. (See: Volvo 240)
  16. SignOfZeta

Power of Neo geo

You don’t need “2D hardware” anymore when you have a decent PC…from 15 years ago. You can do whatever you want in software. Lack of human artistic power is then the bottleneck.
  17. SignOfZeta

TZTMotor Neo Geo MVS ??

That’s a shitload of money for a bootleg case and a mediocre supergun doodad.
  18. SignOfZeta

Power of Neo geo

The successor to the Neo honestly felt like it would just be the Saturn. When KOF95 came out I was pretty sure they were going to do that… …but in the end I’m pretty sure it’s most accurate to say that the sequel to the Neo was the Atomiswave.
  19. SignOfZeta

Power of Neo geo

Regardless of what one thinks of the quality of 2003, from a technical perspective it was as close to ALL the Neo could do as any dev ever did. There were some good dev interviews from the time where someone was explaining that things fit so tightly in that game that every character in the game...