Search results

1. NGT

Is it OK to be content with what you have

I have enough to live on, but not enough to live on and go to Disneyland.
  2. NGT

Happy New Year!

I hope this year is better for you than the last! Only 9:30 here, but we watch the East Coast ball drop because we're old, lol.
  3. NGT

Biggest Neo Geo related regrets back in the day :(

Not buying up some of Jorge's collection and some cabs from him when I had the opportunity. When $1100 for a nice Metal Slug US was considered crazy and for ballers only, lol. Even at the end of his sales... those prices :(...
  4. NGT

Midterm election 2022

Every local measure went the way I wanted. I'm happy!
  5. NGT

NBA Season 22/23

Lakers need shooters and to get Westbrook's 47 million dollar contract over with. No need for this guy.
  6. NGT

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Rotd mvs, winkles on the label.
  7. NGT

H64 rev 1 w/ ffwa (sold)

I feel like that game gets too much hype just because the controls are different. I even had the correct cp's and everything. Just couldn't get into it.
  8. NGT

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Here masks are optional. They actually just loosened guidelines around here on Friday. Around 25% of my students wear masks. There are usually multiple kids in each class out with covid. No teachers though. We don't have testing anymore, although each student was sent home with a pack of 4...
  9. NGT

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

Blazing Star and Magical Drop 3
  10. NGT

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

I'm a teacher. Kids at our school are getting covid. Kids have given it to other kids. I am 1 of 3 teachers that wear a mask in class. A month and a half into school and not 1 teacher has gotten covid. Feeling like I'm killing myself with these masks for nothing. Still haven't had covid...
  11. NGT

Post Your Recent Purchases!

:)
  12. NGT

Can Americans and Canadians tell each other part by their accents?

I know a few Canadian families. All very nice, polite, and easy to get along with. Makes me want to move to Canada. The accents are obvious, but I haven't heard any of them say "hoose" or "aboot". My father's good friend says, "don't cha know" and ends some sentences with "ay". Funny...
  13. NGT

Cobra Kai: Anyone watching?

Watched the first 2 episodes of season 5. I really don't want to watch the rest. It feels like a bad 90's tv show.
  14. NGT

Non-gaming insignificant accomplishments that you're really proud of, but...

Non-gaming insignificant accomplishments that you're really proud of, but...other people think are stupid, lol. So, I'm 42. I did some minor skating as a kid. Mainly transportation etc.. I got back into skating with my 8 year old with a bucket list goal of landing a kickflip. I've been going...
  15. NGT

Weird Accessories And Hardware.

I had a DBZ datach famicom card game thing, lol. It looks like this: I always liked the weird adapters that were on lik-sang.com back in the days, like the n64 tristar adapter.
  16. NGT

Christmas haul thread.

My wife gave me this stuff. Happy big kid. Probably going to look like the guy on the shirt soon, lol.
  17. NGT

Delete

18. NGT

Installing a volume knob??

Cool, thanks! There isn't a volume switch and this thing is loud! Lol. What would be a better way of doing it? Easy and cheap will probably be the route I go, but I'm just curious. Lmao! Yes, that is it. I put packaging tape and folded paper towels over the speaker area and that helps a bit...
  19. NGT

Installing a volume knob??

So i need to add a volume knob in front of a single speaker. I am trying to make it as simple as possible. I don't need the volume to go up, just to be dialed down. I read one thing that said... Take the two wires going to the speaker, cut, strip, etc. the ends. You have 3 pins on the pot. The...
  20. NGT

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the Neo-Geo .com moms! (Ok, so maybe there aren't any, lol) (If there is one, Happy Mother's Day) At the very least, this thread can be a reminder that today is Mother's Day and you need to call your mom. TODAY IS MOTHER'S DAY! CALL YOUR MOM! Lol