Search results

1. Gremlin

SOTM January 2023 Vote - GUN Month!

Hell yeah brother, gun month
  2. Gremlin

Merry Christmas, neo-geo.com!

Merry Christmas, bozos 🎄
  3. Gremlin

Roker plays the Sega Saturn (various early impressions)

A game I'm fond of on the Saturn that nobody talks about is Three Dirty Dwarves, for the low cost of free give I'd it a whirl Also joining the chorus of not clicking with Guardian Heroes. I wanted to like it so bad but there's something about it that I could never get into
  4. Gremlin

SOTM April 2021: Einhänder

Man, this is such a cool game. Stylistically, everything feels so polished and cohesive. It's a real showcase for the Playstation and still looks and sounds great today, developed by Squaresoft and released right at their creative peak while they were flush with all that Final Fantasy 7 cash and...
  5. Gremlin

Have you ever... had to take clothes out of the "Wash Basket"... ?

Only my mountain biking gear if I forget to run a load of laundry. I don't think I've ever washed my gloves...
  6. Gremlin

Women with dyed armpit hair, yay or nay?

I like it better than regular hair I guess...
  7. Gremlin

FS/FT: Xbox 360 Development Kit, Random Prerelease Disks

I liked it a lot on release too, but yeah it's definitely ugly for a 360 game. Feels very much like it started life as a PS2/OG Xbox game that got bumped up to "next gen"
  8. Gremlin

Wells Gardner K7000 red issue...

If you're careful, you can ground the color pins on the neckboard to confirm if it's a tube issue. Grounding each color should make the entire screen that solid color, so if a color doesn't appear then the guns are shot. Like you said though, I've only ever had monitors not display colors...
  9. Gremlin

You mentioning PS2 devkits reminded me haha, glad to see someone else remember ASSEMbler. Thanks for the heads up! I apologize for the misinformation, I'll update the post accordingly. I bought all this many moons ago while in highschool and I genuinely can't remember much about the scene to be...
  10. Gremlin

There was a mention of devkits in the chat not too long ago and it reminded me that I have a 360 devkit (anyone remember assembler) that's just kicking around that I never really touch, so I figure it might as well go to a new home. I genuinely don't remember what I paid for the console but the...
  11. Gremlin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOUSE MASTER

Happy Birthday MM, haven't had a chance to talk to you in chat yet but I sincerely appreciate you bringing the only community I give a shit about back 🙇‍♂️ Have a good one!
  12. Gremlin

Weekly Roundup

Half-Life: Alyx Finished Yakuza Kiwami 2 100% (I'm 100% them all chronologically) Finished Prey 2006 Finished Shenmue, moving on to Shenmue 2 Gekirindan, still going for the 1CC on and off
  13. Gremlin

MISTer FPGA?

Since this seems to be the official NG Mister thread, wanted to give a heads up that Jotego randomly dropped a beta Shinobi core on Sega System 16 hardware - good times ahead folks. Everyone will be creaming over Golden Axe and Altered Beast but I can't wait to be able to play Alien Syndrome and...
  14. Gremlin

April SOTM Vote

I was just reaching for the easy gag, console shmups are fine with me as long as we're shootin' something lol
  15. Gremlin

April SOTM Vote

*cough* arcade central *cough* I'd be fine with Einhander though, haven't played it since I was a babby
  16. Gremlin

What 1 Game NEEDS a Port?

Wish Spikeout showed up somewhere besides Model 3. Runner up would be Daytona 3, I know there's the PC "hack" floating around but it's so strange that it didn't even show up for digital download anywhere officially
  17. Gremlin

April SOTM Vote

Eeey, Jet is good timing, just picked up the PCB haha. Voting for Metal Black
  18. Gremlin

Effects game snk

The little tunnel right at the beginning of the first Metal Slug that gets lit up by the flame thrower will always impress me. Such a small detail for one single spot in the game, but you can tell someone at Nazca thought that it'd be cool and implemented it
  19. Gremlin

Out of Interest... Who here still believes in a Higher Power & goes to...

I was raised Roman Catholic, went to sunday school all the way up until my communion at 16-17, then never went to church again. My family's never been particulairly religious, I feel like it was more of a social thing for my immigrant parents. I'm personally agnostic, but the romantic in me...
  20. Gremlin

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Good stuff beigemore, I want to cop a Parodius board someday. Recently met a really cool dude locally, and got a steal on some PCBs today Raiden Fighters Jet, the non-2000 "good" single board revision with original yamaha audio (needs a good cleanin'). Didn't know this existed Rally Bike...