Search results

1. GregN

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

It should have reached my santee on the 5th.
  2. GregN

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

Got my Santa gifts… a cool t shirt, some candy, regional pop, and some fierce coasters! Sorry for the lateness- I was checking my emails, and didn’t see the message, but Gutzdozer pmed me and I’ll have it in the mail early next week.
  3. GregN

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

I'm excited for Time Crisis, but only if it has point blank on it.
  4. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Switch Legend of Heroes Trails from Zero - beat it finally and enjoyed the combat and very serious story. Dragon Quest Treasures - an ARPG featuring Erik from 11. It's growing on me. I normally don't like DQ spin-offs.
  5. GregN

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

I don't think I ever got the email.. Could you re-send it. Times running out!
  6. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Switch Hades - Finally made it to the last boss but can't beat him Legend of Heroes Trails from 0 PS5 Arcade Paradise
  7. GregN

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Watching Quantum Leap (2022). I'm liking it so far. Periperhal is good and based on WIlliam Gibson.
  8. GregN

Cost of living increases where you live

Seems like every month-month billz are $100/month Internet - $100 Electric - $100 Car insurance - $100 Utilities are fucked up; it's $200 every 3-4 months I can't remember. Gas is $50/month
  9. GregN

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

I'm in.
  10. GregN

Watches

Is an apple watch considered "fancy?" Or does it have to have lots of BLING BLING on it to be considered that?
  11. GregN

Do you have a v-pin? DId you build it or buy? I'll have to look into VPX. Future pinball isn't bad. I've heard of baller installer and Pinball Popper are amazing front ends; the guy I'm buying it from doesn't have a front end on it. Are they hard to set up?
  12. GregN

Weekly Roundup

PS5 Arcade Paradise Soul Hackers 2 Switch Mario Party Superstars Hades Shin Megumi Tensi 5 Arcade Atari Star Wars Xmen Simpsons V-pins Attack from Mars Hurricane
  13. GregN

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Good to see I have a 20 year badge
  14. GregN

I have 0 interest in Blitz or MvC2. If they did Time Crisis, I'd get it in a second if it had some Point Blank on it, otherwise, I'd skip it or wait for a sale. Should have a custom V-pin from local Retro Replay Arcades coming in a couple of weeks. Nothing fancy, a mid-range gaming PC runs on...
  15. GregN

KING OF FIGHTERS 2000 Review

US Title: King of Fighters 2000 Japanese Title: King of Fighters 2000 By: SNK Year: 2000 Size: 682 Megs Home Release? Yes MVS Release? Yes CD Release? No As the end of the year approaches, many of us look forward to predictable events. The coming of a New Year, the cold...
  16. GregN

Weekly Roundup 6-30-19

Switch Tetris 99 Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Double Dragon II Pinball FX 3 RetroPi Nightmare on Elm Street - with 4 players, it might be fun.
  17. GregN

FS: Samurai Spirits 3 JP AES *SOLDand Metal Slug 3 English AES *SOLD*, Magical Drop II MVS

US Buyers only. Games will be shipped USPS Priority. Paypal accepted. Samurai Spirits 3 JP version for the AES. Includes cart, snap lock case, manual with baggie. SOLD ON FACEBOOK https://imgur.com/APw43UA Magical Drop II MVS $30 Shipping is $8 *On ebay* Metal Slug 3 US/English Version AES...
  18. GregN

Weekly Roundup 4-14-19

Not much time for gaming this week. Switch Tales of Vesperia Definitlve edition Xbox One Rock Band 4
  19. GregN

3-31-19 Weekly Round up April Fools Edition!

Busy week this week. RetroPi DJ Boy - Played this in HS on the Genesis, but never played the arcade version until now. It's pretty good. Vendetta - Nice beat em sequel to Crime Fighters I think. I like the jiggly booby dominatrix chick with the whip and the ex con player character you can...
  20. GregN

Weekly Roundup 3-24-19

Switch Mario Party 3DS Dragon Quest VIII