Search results

1. Fygee

NBA Season 22/23

I'm glad the Suns' attempt to trade for him failed. Kyrie is basketball poison. Enjoy a half-season of some fairly decent play out of him before he bails for LA next season.
  2. Fygee

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Supposed to be this month if I remember right.
  3. Fygee

When's the last time you've seen a super buffed wrestler jump 8 feet in the air, and then pile drive someone 15 ft in the air?
  4. Fygee

Digital Neo Geo HDMI Mod board

Most likely not, but call me jaded, I'll believe it when I see it in people's hands.
  5. Fygee

Digital Neo Geo HDMI Mod board

Exciting stuff! Hope this doesn't become vaporware.
  6. Fygee

Power of Neo geo

They squeezed all the blood they could out of the Neo-Geo stone by 1999. From that point it was just a matter of style differences.
  7. Fygee

Agreed. KOF 15 at least has this mechanic with the DJ Station, so I'll give it that.
  8. Fygee

Lol wut.
  9. Fygee

What popped your gaming cherry?

Uncle bought a C64 back in 1983. Played some kid friendly games on it at the wee age of three and four. He passed away all the way back in 1985. Kept the computer, monitor, tape deck, and the boxes and still have them all in good shape. As far as proper ones, my first memory of playing an...
  10. Fygee

Playing it safe with DLC characters is just good business sense. That said, they still chose Sylvie Paula Paula. She's not "safe" at all. 15 is an upgrade over 14 in pretty much every way, and is arguably the most mainstream of any KOF games.
  11. Fygee

I'm 100% down for Shiki. Loved playing her in SvC/NGBC/New Samsho. At this point, I don't think we have to worry about ideas for teams since all new characters, at least for this year, are riding solo.
  12. Fygee

Doubtful, though if we don't get CvS3, I'll happily take NGBC2. KOF 14 and 15, at least in terms of roster, are basically NGBC now.
  13. Fygee

Someone got h4x0r3d.
  14. Fygee

Excited for Shingo, Kim, and even Sylvie. She's so batshit weird that I'm keen to see what they do with her. Other two silhouettes look like Duo Lon and Athena. Maybe an alt version of her?
  15. Fygee

NBA Season 22/23

Hot damn Donovan. Save some points for the others! I bet he doesn't regret being traded from Utah one bit. Absolutely killing it on the Cavs. Suns are now back to their pre-Chris Paul losing ways. Definitely feels like the window for a championship has closed, at least for this year.
  16. Fygee

Electrocoin Neo Geo MVS

I'm curious as to why it only has 5 marquee slots with a 6 slot board.
  17. Fygee

Q&A with Michael Beard, OG SNK Voice Actor

Makes sense, but Beard also voiced Krauser in FF2. Not impossible, but it seems odd to me that they would have had Krauser's lines and moves finalized before FF1's development was completed.
  18. Fygee

NBA Season 22/23

Why, because RT said so? Suns are sliding down the hill again. Not looking good for this season.
  19. Fygee

Q&A with Michael Beard, OG SNK Voice Actor

I reached out to him a while back with some questions, but his recollection about SNK was really fuzzy. He only remembers putting in two days work there to record all of his lines. Either he doesn't remember revisits, or SNK already had whatever they wanted him to say for games scripted out...
  20. Fygee

Samurai Shodown V Perfect/Final Edition extracted data

How so? Plays tight, great tag mechanics, looks great, has a really fun roster. To each their own, but I loved it.