Search results

1. pixeljunkie

Gameboy or GBC "hidden gems"?

Oh man, that's a bummer. Seems like a game suited for GBC, so at least there is that. Thanks for the update. I might buy the digital version.
  2. pixeljunkie

Which System To Buy As a N00b?

The GBA SP AGS101 is excellent, but the new screens really have it beat.
  3. pixeljunkie

Plug-and-Play Emulation boxes: Reviews / Suggestions

Honestly the latest "Pandora's Box" might be a good choice. They make a home console version. I have a Pandora's Box 6 and while a handful of games on it don't run to my liking - OVERALL, not bad. They've come out with a ton more since the 6, so it's probably even better now. Probably the only...
  4. pixeljunkie

Which System To Buy As a N00b?

Can confirm this, way better
  5. pixeljunkie

Plug-and-Play Emulation boxes: Reviews / Suggestions

PC isn't a bad idea. It's fairly cheap and you can get loaded Batocera disk images that you can literally just plug into it. No setup. Also Pi4, you can do run-ahead on everything up through 16-bit which is on par with Mister in terms of lag. I have both, for the record. Pi4 is VERY good, if...
  6. pixeljunkie

China is trippin’…

nothing in our airspace is undetected. When you see media talking about nuke scares and what-not, hilarious. Again, since the 80's NOTHING enters our airspace unless we allow it, regardless of altitude or size.
  7. pixeljunkie

China is trippin’…

I love when we pretend that anything could just enter U.S. airspace undetected, this hasn't been possible since Reagan era. If it's in our airspace, we know it's there. Period.
  8. pixeljunkie

Forgot I drunk bid on this lol - all in was like 6 bucks I dig the presentation in this game. Konami sports games fascinated me back when they came out. I wasn't into sports much, but they just looked so cool, I found myself having a a few.
  9. pixeljunkie

Game boy Ballers post here

Game changer. Totally reinvigorates the GB library.
  10. pixeljunkie

Evercade thread

I'm just gonna vent here....so, my sister really wanted this modded GB I put together. I told her, I'd give it to her for her Evercade VS. Which, I know doesn't get ANY play or attention....but my nephew who is 15 now, realizes it's the "founders edition" and didn't wanna let her trade it. This...
  11. pixeljunkie

So, first off...please report back about Wing Warriors, I have hovered over the buy now button on that one for awhile. Second, the first Motocross Maniacs is GREAT. I do think the GBC sequel is even better, but for the GB, it's stellar.
  12. pixeljunkie

Yes. Surprisingly competent port. Tetris Plus also is shockingly good.
  13. pixeljunkie

Not a hidden gem by any stretch but the Bonk ports on GB are 👌 Edit: zoom in to see dem pixels and why an analogue pocket is unnecessary :sneaky:
  14. pixeljunkie

FS: Pastry Boy - modded GB (open to trades)

Subtle bump before I smash this fucker with a hammer.
  15. pixeljunkie

I have one of those too. They'll honestly spoil you they're so good. I still like to divide my GB/GBC to respective systems. But the laminated GBC screens are 100% tits.
  16. pixeljunkie

I go back to these 3 constantly.
  17. pixeljunkie

Fuck yes. I love this thread. This is (pretty sure) GBC only, but maybe not since it's made in GB Studio. But it looks badass. Spiritual sequel to Metroid 2. https://skittlesfiddles.itch.io/repugnant-bounty
  18. pixeljunkie

Reminds me, i need to finish it. Also, I hope one of you homos bought that Rolans Curse 2, 90 bucks is a steal.
  19. pixeljunkie

Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

Yeah, not sure why they continue to insist on that.