Search results

1. jeffkun34

Official Concert Thread: who have you seen lately?

Recently went to see Caroline Rose at the 9:30 club. She played her whole new album and then played 7-8 of her “greatest hits”. Was an amazing show and was the first time the wife and I had gone to a show since the ‘Rona took over.
  2. jeffkun34

IC: gorgeous modified Donkey Kong cocktail cab

No interest but a lot of reaction love. I’m in northern Virginia for anyone seriously interested.
  3. jeffkun34

IC: gorgeous modified Donkey Kong cocktail cab

Interest check on a fancy Donkey Kong cocktail that has been powder coated US DK orange with redesigned custom art. It has all new wiring(jamma) with a standard 12v/5v power supply and is ready for an lcd screen to be dropped in. I had to pull my Pi and LCD for another project. I can add a scan...
  4. jeffkun34

***NEW DATE***Philly Area Meat Up @ Jim’s Game Gym 3/5/2023

Sundays are rough for me. If I dont get decent sleep for Monday I am a mess. I know @Phoenix Down would be a trooper and drive my ass but I have to pass on this one. I’ll need to catch the next one as I definitely need to hang with @wataru330 at some point.
  5. jeffkun34

Hmm, stamps went up again.

Real nerds remember the separate 17 cent stamps for when your letters were an extra ounce.
  6. jeffkun34

What anime are you watching?

I’ve watched all of the Urusei Yatsura remake episodes so far and it is pretty solid. There are some elements that are not as funny as the original and some of the side characters like Megane are toned way down so far. I don’t know if it will get renewed after the second season. I’m patiently...
  7. jeffkun34

R.I.P. Terry Hall

Holy fuck how did I miss this? Skank in Peace you awesome bastard.
  8. jeffkun34

Post Your 90's Game Room

Does me running a convention game room in 1999 count? I can still smell how funky that room got in just a single day. Almost all of the systems and games from this con came from my personal collection, we mostly rented CRTs and built custom lock boxes...
  9. jeffkun34

Southeast PA, November 12, 2022

Yes, thanks again for hosting WC. I can now say that Zintrick, Puzzled, and Treasures of the Caribbean are some of the worst puzzlers I have ever experienced. Thanks to PhoenixDown for powering through the drive, and EvilMike for throwing down in SSVS. Bonus points for Stefan putting up with...
  10. jeffkun34

Kevin Conroy passes away

Fuck you 2022. You had to take one more. Rest in peace Mr. Conroy. Edit: For those that don’t have the complete Batman animated series on Blu-ray, it is 40% off on Amazon right now. I know I’ll be rewatching episodes this week.
  11. jeffkun34

Yep, 25 year is insane. Only reason I’ve had it is thanks to family that has more money than sense. I might still bring some whiskey but I’ll stay away from the pricey stuff.
  12. jeffkun34

25 year is good but not worth the cost. For Japanese whiskey I’d rather have Hibiki from Suntory or go with Nikka coffee grain for the money. For non Japanese whiskey, a $60 bottle of Basil Hayden dark rye can’t be beat for the cost. If I bring a bottle it would probably be small batch...
  13. jeffkun34

Do we know if Max330 is coming? I can hit him up too if needed? Not sure if I need to bring anything other than my copy of Sam Sho III fixed. I’m sure we already have LB2 and Garou covered. WC, did you have a copy of SSVSP? Any beer preferences? I think I’m usually too beer snobby and nobody...
  14. jeffkun34

Alright folks, be sure to bring your puzzle games with you. I’m truly leaving this up to chaos and we will wind up playing whatever puzzle games we have on hand with the intention of not repeating a game during the tourney. Ordering the trophies now.
  15. jeffkun34

Anyone interested in buying a minty Metal Slug 4 MVS full kit?
  16. jeffkun34

Yeah, I know he has been gone for a while but I assume he comes back to the East Coast occasionally to visit family. Just wanted to check in.
  17. jeffkun34

I’m down to keep it as all puzzle. We still need to make sure we have 8-9 different puzzle games then. Can people list off what they have to bring? Unfortunately I sold off a large part of my collection when pinball finally dug its claws into me. Speaking of pinball, anyone here still have...
  18. jeffkun34

My tournament would be pure chaos. I would like to setup 8 different games. My preferred list would be Puzzle de Pon R or Puzzle Bobble 2 Zintrick Windjammers Street Hoop Money Puzzle Exchanger Super Dodgeball Pochi & Nyaa Panic Bomber Final will be played on something completely different...
  19. jeffkun34

Jon’s vote counts as Chaos, just saying.
  20. jeffkun34

Let’s nail this tourney down folks. To make it easy I say we either vote for Puzzle de Pon R as a single game or go for my chaos tourney where each round is a different game. Choose your fate….