Search results

1. roker

Leslie M Collins RIP

2 massive strokes according to the video at 41:30 He didn't die from sucking dick for crack on the Las Vegas Strip as Xavier is leading people to believe.
  2. roker

Leslie M Collins RIP

you hung out with leslie irl?
  3. roker

Leslie M Collins RIP

I figured that, but still, fuck you.
  4. roker

Leslie M Collins RIP

What kernow said, shut the fuck up lonesage and pay our respects. There's a Cobra Command up in the heaven with free play turned on for infinity. May all your Athena dreams come true.
  5. roker

Chat message

fuck, joe knows
  6. roker

Chat message

The Neo Geo Freak forums will never be the same without him
  7. roker

Chat message

RIP
  8. roker

Chat message

I think he's dead lonesage, fuck you
  9. roker

Chat message

@LoneSage, why would someone make a fake video like that?
  10. roker

What are some western developed games made before 2000 that you liked?

Everything from Atari Games, the arcade division: Hard drivin Race drivin Toobin Stun runner Paperboy 720 Marble madness Gauntlet Roadblasters All those early games before fighting games took over the arcades. The graphics had high res pixels, and clear voice sampling. Most of the best...
  11. roker

Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

I have enough gamer friends I don’t need anymore. Every now and then I actually meet somebody who’s into the video games I like and we chat briefly and move on It should be noted that I work remotely
  12. roker

Microsoft expected to go multi platform

Sony 1st party games can suck my balls … same for Xbox. I’m officially entering my grumpy phase. I just want to play a next gen game here or there, thankfully nothing I like is exclusive. Will probably buy a ps5 next year.
  13. roker

Happy Birthday, NeoDogg!

god bless his mother happy birthday!
  14. roker

Watches

Shut the fuck up and get out of this thread.
  15. roker

Watches

I really wanted that purple one they released, but it was hard as balls to get and expensive.
  16. roker

Walking Simulator 2: BRISK WALKING

Oh yeah. Been playing policenauts. It’s your pal ol’ drunky the sexually harassing police officer. I just see it as a product of its time but they’d have to have 3 focus groups in this day and age to “fix” it for 2024. There were some parts removed from snatcher where the main character check...
  17. roker

Watches

That’s dope. I like the stock strap.
  18. roker

SOLD HD Retrovision cables Genesis and SNES + adapters for PS1 and Saturn SOLD

As the title reads. 50 shipped for each or buy both for 100 and I'll throw in the adapters No interest in selling the adapters alone. If you you buy one of the cables and want the adapter, I'll figure out a price. Why am I selling it? I've moved over to scart. Don't like my prices? Send me...