Search results

1. BIG BEAR

NEO GEO FREAK 1ST ISSUE 200 USD + G-MANTLE BANNER 100 USD+NITD KIT

SNK ANNIVERSARY BOOK added. BB
  2. BIG BEAR

MV-4F - dots in sprite/background layers only on right side of screen

You have to examine that board and look for any corrosion on chips.If you spot any corrosion,reflow the chip. BB
  3. BIG BEAR

Neo Geo AES US Console - Small Black Pixels

Run a ground wire from the main PCB and solder it on top of the crystal on the daughter board. BB
  4. BIG BEAR

Rengual's faulty MV4-FS & MV4-F

OK.Here are examples of the faulty MV4-FS: MV4-FS Example 1 MV4-FS Example 2 MV4-FS Example 3 The above looks like LSPC /ZMC2 to me. Here is a small video of the MV4-F MV4-F I told him to separate the top from the bottom to isolate the problem here. Any suggestions are welcome here. Thank you BB
  5. BIG BEAR

Why did SNK keep making 5v AES systems?

With the boards that have the bad composite circuitry.. BB
  6. BIG BEAR

Why did SNK keep making 5v AES systems?

I believe you nailed it in your initial post.There was a parts shortage and they reverted back to the 5v.Plus you have to remember that they fixed the composite issue making the 5v supply less of a non factor in the picture quality.. BB
  7. BIG BEAR

I have PS2 consoles Fat & slim+ Games<<OPEN>>

I may add some other items shortly. BUMP. BB
  8. BIG BEAR

Strange issue with controllers

My bad on that. I've never had an issue that involved changing out the d0.Try changing out the d0 then . BB
  9. BIG BEAR

Did you or are you able to go into controller test mode? Controller in port 2 and press all 4 buttons before you turn on the unit? BB
  10. BIG BEAR

No.The d0 is audio related.I still think it's a ground issue somewhere. BB
  11. BIG BEAR

Did you replace the C1? BB
  12. BIG BEAR

It reads like a GROUND line and your D button line are coming in contact with each other somewhere. Grab a multi-meter and touch your ground pin and D pin at the port to see if you get continuity. If you get continuity ,find the point where they come in contact wlth each other and break their...
  13. BIG BEAR

Ssvs

I offer 5 BENS. BB
  14. BIG BEAR

offical wwe thread

Good to see Michael Cole back in the booth on SMACKDOWN tonight. BB
  15. BIG BEAR

I have PS2 consoles Fat & slim+ Games<<OPEN>>

SALE OPEN All tested and working with my harmless ,concealed identifier to avoid any funny business...Good Condition. 60 USD apiece plus postage. The slim model comes with the power supply and the fat has the power cord. 60 USD each plus postage. Lego Drome Racers -New <sealed>There are a few...
  16. BIG BEAR

Problem with mv1b motherboard

Its most likely that the chip needs to be replace so you would want to start there. BB
  17. BIG BEAR

Neo Geo AES US Console - Small Black Pixels

2.1mm barrel jack.I believe Genesis uses them too. They're very cheap.. Make sure your power plug and the jack make a firm connection. It should not be loose or have any play in the socket. Any voltage drop from that 5v will display artifacts in certain and or random areas of the play screen. I...