Search results

1. HornheaDD

XBox One Hack announced (dont worry, its completely useless for now).

Yeah it was an easy quick change to it. But my console will just remain off until an actual jailbreak is released. Its not that huge of a loss to me because I truthfully havent booted the thing in a long time. I canceled my XBL over a year ago and its just been sitting there. At least my PS4 is...
  2. HornheaDD

XBox One Hack announced (dont worry, its completely useless for now).

ModdedWarfare put out a video yesterday about an incoming hack for the Xbone and Series consoles. Has a little tutorial on how to get your box ready for it so you dont get an update and lock it out. I thought 'cool, I havent booted my lolbox in several months, maybe a year.' When it comes out...
  3. HornheaDD

Power Rangers Rita's Rewind

lol power rangers
  4. HornheaDD

mvs label replacement..good or bad idea?

Yeah that's the issue.
  5. HornheaDD

Ah shit, gotta cop to this one lol. Could have sworn I saw 2024 on that last post.
  6. HornheaDD

New Star Wars stuff announced

Wait.. you mean to tell me you fell asleep while random characters rode SPACE HORSESSSSSSSSSSSS on a Star Destroyer? Such epicness. Such good star wars. how oculd you.
  7. HornheaDD

Anyone know if the PCB MVS game labels are exactly like the cart lables? I have an SVC chaos that has a ruined label. I was gonna hit up some online printery like Szabos but I dont want to order if they are gonna wildly different.
  8. HornheaDD

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Just heard about this. That'll be cool to play in SF6.
  9. HornheaDD

New Star Wars stuff announced

It was ok. Definitely not Andor levels of good and definitely not Book of Goobafet bad. Why does every other black or semi black actor have this hairstyle now? It looked ridic on MBJ, and it looks ridic on everyone else. They got Carrie Ann Moss to kill her in the first ep? lol
  10. HornheaDD

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Godzilla Minus One. I like Godzilla movies, moreso if they are actually Japanese. But I dunno I found this one lacking. It wasn't boring, but it also wasn't like balls-to-the-wall destruction which is cool. As goofy as Godzilla looked in this one, I have to say I like that design better...
  11. HornheaDD

Best Consolized MVS?

Diggin that logo. The one from LaserBear has that weird "cog" logo on it and I wasn't a fan. But I was able to get the guy that printed by case to change it to just the "MVS" logo (without the multivideosystem at the bottom) and it looked better. But that looks sharp as hell. Imagine if the...
  12. HornheaDD

Best Consolized MVS?

This can be an issue, yeah. I think Laserbear sells em for a price I wasn't keen on, though I cant seem to find it on their site anymore. In my case, I had a guy from a Neo group on facebook print one for me. It was a while back but I think it was $40 plus a couple bucks for shipping?
  13. HornheaDD

Best Consolized MVS?

Nah man, look up OpenMVS. Get yourself an MV1C, the OpenMVS kit and either 3D print your own case or have someone print one for you/buy one and off you go.
  14. HornheaDD

Whaaat? And you didn't find Ryan Philippe just *hilarious*?!?! I like some of Wills stuff (mainly bit parts and Tim & Eric appearances) but yeah that sketch and movie were horrendous.
  15. HornheaDD

Wife and I watched that Millie Bobbie Brown movie "Damsel." I knew it was gonna be shit because my sister said she was "on the edge of her seat the whole time" and that I'd "love it because it has a dragon in it." Yeah it was about as expected. Though, I was a bit surprised to see that MBB has...
  16. HornheaDD

Neo Geo Candy Cabs - Rarity?

Because it's mine and as I said: "Its never leaving my place so what do I care if some purist craps his pants about it."
  17. HornheaDD

Watched the Fall Guy tonite. It was very entertaining. Pros: Emily "my hallpass like it'll ever happen" Blunt and Hanna "that one too" Waddingham just looked stupid great the entire way through. Even with those god awful glasses Waddingham was wearing. Still would, even with the glasses. Ryan...
  18. HornheaDD

Yknow, this bugs me about that too, honestly. If they could get that Unico monitor down proper and I can find out if it fits either 1/1 or with very minor modification to the cab, I'd swap out the CRT with one in a heartbeat. Its never leaving my place so what do I care if some purist craps...
  19. HornheaDD

Ive had my Neo25 for over 10 years, maybe 15? I cant remember. Edit: Just looked it up, I got it in 2009. A buddy of mine has a Neo29, still has it as far as I know. I dont know that they are any rarer than your average Astro/Blast, but I could be wrong.
  20. HornheaDD

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Le Torrente.