Search results

1. Taiso

Souls-likes

I just found out I have to kill both Mohg and Radahn to gain access to the new stuff. I had JUST started a NG+ when I decided to fire the game back up again. Just finished off Mohg and I'm outside Radahn's palace. Fun times just to go and have fun times. I'm glad Miyazaki did it this way...
  2. Taiso

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

The Bikeriders (2 of 2) There are obviously dark turns that occur when the club starts to expand and add chapters in other areas and states, something Johnny is not too keen on but at the end of the day, he's not really interested in making enemies as he sees all riders as kindred spirits to...
  3. Taiso

The Bikeriders (1 of 2) The marketing for this film is extremely misleading. It is touted as a story of violent outlaw biker culture and the fight for one person's soul (Benny) between the club's president (Johnny) and Benny's love interest (Kathy). While this is a very small element of the...
  4. Taiso

What are you listening to at the moment?

I don't think Maiden was a better band than during those three albums. Stuff they released after Seventh Son has either maintained or dipped in quality. Strangely enough, they're a band that I don't think has ever had a 'sucking' period when Dickinson was on vocals. Have you heard it...
  5. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Well, well, well. https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2024/06/lebron-james-reportedly-expected-to-decline-player-option.html
  6. Taiso

What are you listening to at the moment?

Did some Iron Maiden today while doing chores and errands. Somewhere in Time Powerslave Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
  7. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Yes, I think he's dumber than Bayless. Which is saying something.
  8. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Nick Wright is the dumbest motherfucker to ever talk about sports. I'd GLADLY fight him for charity. Hard.
  9. Taiso

I saw The Bikeriders this morning and thought it was the best film I've seen all year. I will probably write a better review later but for now, I'll just say that I thought it was amazing. It's NOT a riff or an attempt to duplicate Sons of Anarchy, first and foremost. It's kind of the...
  10. Taiso

I had to look up The Cell 2 because I wasn't sure it existed.
  11. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

New youth movement in Chicago, it seems. Caruso can probably go somewhere and contribute to a playoff contender. I sort of hope they trade Lavine, too. Healthy, he's solid but dude is injured too often.
  12. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

The Lakers don't want a coach that will establish a method while Lebron is there. He is the one running that team on the floor, as shitty as he is at it, and he can openly defy any decision he doesn't agree with. Lebron needs a coach that helped him elevate his game and who he respects enough...
  13. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Al Hortford is coming back, y'all!
  14. Taiso

Roommate was watching this over the course of the past four days. As I would catch clips of it, I noticed how bad J-Lo is in this film. She clearly struggled interacting with the effects. I'm going to guess it's a combination of inexperience acting in CGI heavy movies and a director...
  15. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

36-46. Maybe worse.
  16. Taiso

NBA Season 23/24

Looks like JJ Reddick is going to be the Lakers next head coach. Can't wait for the 36 and 46 2024-2025 Lakers! Reddick will be back in sportscasting within two years.
  17. Taiso

Marvel VS Capcom Fighting Collection

It might be related to genres and which ones (and what kinds related to the genre) are seeing more action on which platform. It could also be a perception about the kind of gamer relative to the console. Or it could even be technology and infrastructure related to the netcode. I'm sure there...
  18. Taiso

Souls-likes

Yes, that would be the final area of the game, Bramis Castle, if I'm remembering it correclty. Lots of big fire demons stomping around and stuff?
  19. Taiso

The Comic Book Thread

Hama's run continued under Image in November of '23. Issue #307 was just released yesterday. Snake Eyes even has a voice and isn't disfigured anymore. After the original died, Coba tried to clone him in order to make an army of Snake Eyes loyal to Cobra. One of the clones had the brain wave...
  20. Taiso

Souls-likes

You can choose to play NG+ without removing bonfires. I think if you keep the same difficulty level, they are still available. It didn't bother me much to keep the same difficulty because of all the NPC seeds and missed paths and items. Sometimes it's just fun to wreck a game with an...