Search results

1. Yamazaki

Neo Geo games you just don't rate

I'd say it's basically the smooth and polished gameplay mechanics and less the content. My favorite part for example is still 96 but rather due to the characters, the visuals etc. but gameplay-wise I would still side with 98
  2. Yamazaki

Neo Geo games you just don't rate

never understood where that came from - maybe because of the 1:1 arcade ports to home... most arcade shmups would steamroll over the AES shooting game library. I do however dig Blazing Star.
  3. Yamazaki

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

one of the highlights in RB2 and design wise also quite interesting. I would love to see a successor to MotW in actual 2D but well.....guess that trend is gone nowadays.
  4. Yamazaki

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Ok… who bought it?
  5. Yamazaki

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

it was actually sold I think. it' supposedly a glass cleaner for Neo Geo cab monitors as it reads on the lable in Japanese
  6. Yamazaki

Pride flag reaction

Try and stop me
  7. Yamazaki

Pride flag reaction

Damn.... how am I gonna pay my bills now without making enough internet flame money?
  8. Yamazaki

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

that reminds me of that one Japanese female YouTuber who collects and builds Gundams.
  9. Yamazaki

Pride flag reaction

we need more flag diversity
  10. Yamazaki

What are you listening to at the moment?

I really dig 80s 90s Japanese jazz and similar music
  11. Yamazaki

Captain Barrel, new Neo Geo game

I'd say stuff like Garou, AoF3 etc. are master pieces of 2D programming and wouldn't be possible. my point is that the Neo Geo was famed back in the day for it's power - developing games that not even use a bit of that power and sell them at a high price seems no efforts at all to me. at...
  12. Yamazaki

Captain Barrel, new Neo Geo game

Game looks like it could run on a GB Advance.... Sorry but most of the indie games of the last years mostly looked like cheap Nokia games... the Hellwig brothers did bring out some really cool stuff but then again their sales ethics are crap..
  13. Yamazaki

Metal Slug on BBC News

I think you're mixing it up with the US version. never heard about a MS going for 60k+
  14. Yamazaki

First look at dollar menu Henry Cavill revealed.

@Lagduf That'S also a valid option
  15. Yamazaki

First look at dollar menu Henry Cavill revealed.

I guess they will or should focus on some specific storylines instead of the whole thing. Since the GRIMDARK FUTURE!!!! stuff is too wild, too crazy, too many things going on at the same time and often very goofy.
  16. Yamazaki

YouTube....w...t...f videos

there are similar videos in German on YouTube and interestingly....the comments are mainly wholesome stuff no hate or trolling
  17. Yamazaki

YouTube....w...t...f videos

I thought it was Ian "I fap at 200 strokes per second under the table" ? or am I mixing him up with somebody else from the Pat panteon of retro fame?
  18. Yamazaki

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

"Only goobs, and loosers here. For here, the goobs rule!"
  19. Yamazaki

Restated my AES Collection

Btw I just watched a little bit of that "Queen's" video.....lol WHO should add commenting just in emojis to the list of mental illnesses that require lobotomy...