Search results

1. fenikso

Weekly Roundup

Been playing my Steam Deck more: Balatro - A recommendation from my youngest sister. It's a lot of fun and a definite time sink. If you want something to kill a few hours and like poker, give it a go. SFV - I haven't played much, but I find it enjoyable. Puyo Puyo Tetris - I'm pretty good at...
  2. fenikso

Happy birthday wataru330!

Happy birthday! PS - Thirded
  3. fenikso

Happy Birthday mainman

Happy birthday!
  4. fenikso

Happy Birthday Dinodoedoe

Happy birthday!
  5. fenikso

What are you listening to at the moment?

I saw it advertised a month or so ago, and thought about checking it out. It was such a great resource for odd or obscure music in the era of my life pre-internet. Crom knows MTV would hardly play anything outside of the mainstream.
  6. fenikso

A personal favorite from my childhood. The first time I heard it was on Night Flight, if that gives you any indication of how long ago that was. PS - I'll be surprised if this is the first time I've posted this song on here.
  7. fenikso

Chromatic?! WT actual F

I don't know why, but the line 'heirloom quality' left me a little triggered. I hate the pretentious BS inherent in that statement. That and the magnesium alloy shell had my eyes rolling so hard, that they almost popped out of my head. An attempt to match the original screen's pixel count and...
  8. fenikso

Chromatic?! WT actual F

I'm sure it's also for the snobs who need to over pay/think things in order to 'enjoy' the games. Guys!, it uses a special LCD screen that is only found in aircraft, typically. O m g Saw an article about this online this morning, and apparently it's been designed by the same dude who...
  9. fenikso

Chromatic?! WT actual F

The FunnyPlaying offering is less than half the price at $70 bucks. I've had it since early in its release, and it works great. I mean, it doesn't have a magnesium alloy shell, but, y'know, it somehow manages to get the job done.
  10. fenikso

Chromatic?! WT actual F

You know what I've always wanted? An artisanally crafted, bespoke, heirloom quality hand crafted FPGA GBC, just like our ancestors used to make them, in the before times of the 1990's.
  11. fenikso

Chromatic?! WT actual F

Heirloom quality... oh boy. $200 bucks is a hard pass from me. Lol at their own carts.
  12. fenikso

Had forgotten this song even existed until today. So fuckin' good.
  13. fenikso

Weekly Roundup

Switch LoZ: BotW Tetris 99 - I'm so, sooo, rusty.
  14. fenikso

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

The goob is strong with that one.
  15. fenikso

Happy Birthday radiantsvgun

Happy birthday!
  16. fenikso

Weekly Roundup

GB Donkey Kong - Beat this today. Last world was fun, but the final battle didn't do much for me. It did feel good to finally put this in the finished column. Tetris DX - Just too easy, but since I cant seem to find my copy of the OG, it'll have to do. Time to get back into Crystalis, another...
  17. fenikso

Weekly Roundup

GBC (FP-GBC) Crystalis Donkey Kong - I've never beaten this game. Playing it a few levels at a time before bed, when I feel like playing, has been the best way. I now think I'll beat it sometime this month. I've been playing it on the FunnyPlaying FPGA GBC clone and it's been great. That being...
  18. fenikso

Happy Birthday Lagduf

Happy birthday!