Search results

1. I

WTS Pier Solar sealed

Will be adding more games and goodies as I venture into more flea markets and garage sales. All prices do not include shipping unless mentioned. I do ship internationally. Mainly looking for paypal money but will accept the items on my want list. Don't be shy and make an offer! Sega Genesis...
  2. I

Matt's Trading List UPDATED MANGA LOT! LAST DAY/CHANCE 1/12

Will be adding more games and goodies as I venture into more flea markets and garage sales. All prices do not include shipping unless mentioned. I do ship internationally. Mainly looking for paypal money but will accept the items on my want list. Don't be shy and make an offer! Manga: Take...
  3. I

WTB Shock Troopers MVS

Looking for a copy of Shock Troopers MVS. Needs to be legit and I prefer that it has a decent label. Only want the MVS cart. LMK your price and we'll try to work something out. Thanks.
  4. I

Looking to buy a PS3 Arcade Stick/SNES controllers & games

Would like the Street Fighter X Tekken one, however, any tournament edition/well done custom stick would receive equal amounts of interest as well. I would like a PS3 stick but if its both compatible with PS3 and Xbox 360 then send me a message too. PM me a price. Also looking to buy the...
  5. I

WTS Shockboxes

I have 4 shockboxes that I'm trying to get rid of. the 3 black ones are in mint condition however the one red one has some wear. Looking for $30 shipped for the lot, in the continental US. Will also trade toward a copy of Shocktroopers MVS. Thanks.
  6. I

WTB Shock Troopers

Looking for a good deal. Carts must be original and have a label in decent condition. Don't care if they're JPN, ENG, or Korean. LMK. Thanks!
  7. I

WTS MVS Lot Cheap!~

Lookign to sell the following carts, no shockboxes but can throw in some inserts I have, in a lot all have original labels: Fatal Fury JPN Fatal Fury 2 JPN Real Bout Fatal Fury Special JPN World Heroes ENG - Label has a small part cut off near the edge Art of Fighting ENG -Serials removed...
  8. I

Matt's Trading List. UPDATED 8/3/11. HELP FUND MY SATURN COLLECTION

Will be adding more games and goodies as I venture into more flea markets and garage sales. All prices do not include shipping. Mainly looking for paypal money but will accept the items on my want list. Don't be shy and make an offer! Gamecube: One Piece Grand Battle 3 NTSC-J CIB - $20...
  9. I

Matt's Trading List

Got the following to trade and may add more as I start condensing more of my collection. Updating prices as I start researching. Prices include shipping. PS2: Ico, Complete $25 PS3: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 4, Black Label, Complete $15 Uncharted Drakes Fortune, Greatest Hits, Complete...
  10. I

How hard to create my own copy of Iron Clad or Ghostlop MVS?

What materials would I need and how hard would it be?
  11. I

WTB DS Flash Card

Looking for a DS Flash card preferably CycloDS or AceKard2i. Letme know if you have something else as well and we might be able to make a deal. Thanks.
  12. I

WTT Manga/Anime FOR Manga WTB Amazon Kindle 1

I'm looking to buy a Kindle 1 that is in good condition, I believe this is the version with the SD card expansion slot. I am hoping to be able to buy one cheaper from here than from eBay but regardless send me a PM. I might have some gaming goods that I can throw in as well as cash to make this...
  13. I

WTB Dreamcast VGA Cable or Box

Either one because I am only going to use the VGA anyways. Not looking for the sega branded one because that is too expensive. Not trying to burn too much money, but send me a PM if you're willing to part with one. Let me know, thanks. Prefer one made my Performance but let me know what you...
  14. I

WTS XenoGC Chips $15 each! Mod Your Gamecube Now!!

I have 3 XenoGC chips in stock. I'm asking $15 shipped each. This is the installation guide: http://www.modchip.org/_gamecube/gc_xeno/_gamecube_xeno_installation_en.pdf * Direct boot of all media, without swapping! (PAL and NTSC) * Supports all regions PAL / USA / JPN * Compatible with all...
  15. I

WTS Megaman X + SSFII PC Versions!

Looking to make some more space so here goes. Megaman X - Complete - Crack in the jewel case but is just a normal jewel case biggy. - $15 Shipped Super Street Fighter II - Disc Only - $10 Shipped. Both games have light scratches but nothing that impedes game play. If you have any questions...
  16. I

WTS Samurai Shodown 4 Mini Marquee Cheap!

Metal Slug 4 Marquee and Flyer Pack - Sold! SS4 Marquee - Sold!
  17. I

ItsMattxP's Trade List

Since I can no longer edit my old thread and it is out of date. I think it would be easier to just make a new thread. Trying to get rid of these things for either Paypal money sent as GIFT or trade for something on my want list. I am always open to other things though so PM me if you're...
  18. I

LF PS2 Games.

Looking to see if anyone is interested in trading some of their PS2 games for things on my trade list. Looking to just trade right now as most of these games are at the local Gamestops around here and I would rather not pay more than what they're going for at those stores. Looking for black...
  19. I

FS Consolized MV-1C

Looking to sell a CMVS that I had made by Jeff Kurtz a few months ago. It is in pristine condition with these features: -Composite Video -Component Video -S-Video -Stereo Audio -3 Blue LEDs -3.0 Bios -Enclosure The CMVS also comes with the following: Component Video Cables Stereo Audio Cables...
  20. I

Question about inserts.

My 30 inserts have arrived in the mail a few days ago and the snow is finally clear enough for me to move about. I was thinking about getting these inserts cut today so that when the shockboxes arrive, I can just put them in. I was going to go to Kinkos and cut them out but I was wondering if...