Search results

1. genetik

Humble Bundle Neo Geo 25th Anniversary

Humble Bundle just listed a new Neo Geo based bundle. https://www.humblebundle.com/ Here's what it includes, Pay What You Want Art of Fighting 2 Fatal Fury Special King of the Monsters Metal Slug 2 Samurai Shodown Ii Sengoku 3 The King of Fighters 2000 Baseball Stars 2 Beat the Average...
  2. genetik

FS: Bundles for SAT/DC/PS1/PS2/GC-Wii/GB-GBA/DS/X360 with shipped price

I’ve had a lot of games for sales over the years, and I still do. So I’m doing cheaper bundled price to see if things move a bit (keep in mind that shipping is expensive up here in Canada, so that’s eating up a lot of the bundled priced). The shipped price is for North America (don’t mind...
  3. genetik

WTB: A few Sega Ages 2500 titles on PS2

I’m looking to complete my Sega Ages 2500 collection on PS2. If you have any of the following ones up for sale, send me a PM. Thanks :) - Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 22: Advanced Daisenryaku: Deutsch Dengeki Sakusen - Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 23: Sega Memorial Selection - Sega Ages 2500...
  4. genetik

NG:DEV inserts for Fast Striker, Last Hope PB and Neo XYX are up!

All 3 NG Dev insert I created (ok, DC inserts that I scanned and modified) are now available on Southtown. So for anyone who bought the cart only versions of Fast Striker, Last Hope Pink Bullets and Neo XYX, the inserts are now up. I posted links on free hosted sites in the past, but they...
  5. genetik

FS: Games and goodies. New stuff & price drop *SALE 12% OFF*

***SALE: I'm offering 12% OFF for all orders of $100 or more*** Most items have a grade, from A (Great), B (Good), C (Fair), D (Poor). An item rated A would be in excellent condition with most likely no scratch on the disc. An A+ would be an item that is like new. Prices are in US $ and do not...
  6. genetik

CPS2 Kitbox Label Template, all regions into one template

Although I posted it here, I figured that anyone not actively looking at all the sale topics would miss it. I've started to print labels for the CPS2 boxes. To make it easier to print labels for different colored B board, I’ve made this little template, based on dubdubdub’s guide, You just...
  7. genetik

GB: PCB Boxes: See Last Post - Shipping...the troubles

I've started to print labels for the boxes, but having one label per 11x17 sheet isn’t super effective. So I grouped 6 of them on the same page. Once I did that, I had one page per board color I own, which again, wasn’t optimal (especially if I only wanted to print 2 blue, 3 green and a gray)...
  8. genetik

Full Neo Geo MVS Collection – Shockboxed!

It’s been about 4 years since I bought my first MVS cart and CMVS (thanks to Neo Geo forum’s BobbyPeru). Today, I’ve just acquired the last cart (Irritating Maze, thanks goes to shadowkn55) I needed to complete a full MVS collection. I went with shockboxes as I don’t care much for brown...
  9. genetik

Alternative to EA Genesis cases for STV and Atomiswave carts

I was looking for an alternative to the EA Genesis case to store Atomiswave and STV carts. Mostly cause I didn’t want to go all over town looking in pawn shops for cheap and crappy EA Genesis title to get a case from. I was at a local electronic store (for the Montreal users, it was Addison)...
  10. genetik

Things to check out in London (UK)

Off to London soon for a work thing. Will be my 2nd time (I went 4 years ago). Thought I would ask to get an idea of what people here think I should check out over there. Gaming wise, I wrote down the addresses of the HMV, CEX and GAME stores around where I’ll be, but maybe there’s other gaming...
  11. genetik

le geek's new Shockbox site

Hey, you'll need to do a small update on each one. Seems the 202 MEGS he had on his previous shockbox art was just a placeholder (likely cause it's the default template number). If you look at the final shockbox insert, it's actually 132 MEGS.
  12. genetik

FS: Arcade VGA 3000, J-PAC, PS to JAMMA box

I accept payment by paypal gift or for regular paypal payment, please add 4% to the price total. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The only trades I am looking for would be for the following Neo Geo MVS carts, Irritating Maze // Pochi & Nyaa...
  13. genetik

FS: Lots of games for most consoles

Most items have a grade, from A (Great), B (Good), C (Fair), D (Poor). An item rated A would be in excellent condition with most likely no scratch on the disc. An A+ would be an item that is like new. Prices are in US $ and do not include shipping. For North America, 1-2 game (CD/DVD size) will...
  14. genetik

WTB: Irritating Maze...last game to complete my collection

So I'm down to the last game I need to complete my MVS collection (and I'm excluding crap like CPHD :oh_no: or Diggerman, and unplayable games like V-Liner). I'm looking for Irritating Maze (and no, I don't want the current boot full kit that's being offered right now). As far completeness, I...
  15. genetik

The bad battery thread

I finally decided to pull out my battery in my 2 slot, as well as from my PGM mobo. I’ve yet to add the coin cell to the 2slot (hopefully soon), but that seems easy and straightforward (even with my very low soldering skills). The PGM tho, I managed to install the coin cell battery holder (no...
  16. genetik

Neo Geo MVS Partial Kits, Neo Geo CD and memory card

I accept payment by paypal gift or for regular paypal payment, please add 4% to the price total. I also have sales topics for console and arcade related items. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The only trades I am looking for would be for the...
  17. genetik

Xbox 360 & Dreamcast JAMMA Padhack - $95 Shipped

I got 2 pad hacks made by Lemony Vengeance (more info on the pad hacks here). They’re great (as anyone who bought from Lemony can attest), but now that I own 2 PVM, I don’t really bother moving my consoles next to my cabs. I accept payment by paypal gift or for regular paypal payment, please add...
  18. genetik

Lots of games for most consoles

Most items have a grade, from A (Great), B (Good), C (Fair), D (Poor). An item rated A would be in excellent condition with most likely no scratch on the disc. An A+ would be an item that is like new. Prices are in US $ and do not include shipping. For North America, 1-2 game (CD/DVD size) will...
  19. genetik

Lots of games for most consoles. Anime DVD, LE Goodies

20. genetik

FS: Lots of games for most consoles