Search results

1. zinho

Magic the Gathering MTG Library

So here it is the big MTG thread, I’ll try to post some cool cards that I own(ed) here, let’s talk old school new school whatever
  2. zinho

FS: Neostore Sengoku 3 AES US

$2700 shipped, bought from the store, shipped from correios (BR) help me out here lol, PayPal only, some insertion mark, working and ready for your collection
  3. zinho

Famicom modded, black screen

This is a AV modded Famicom that has a hum. Video shows black, did have some sfx when I tried before, somehow I feel like it’s a simple fix
  4. zinho

Cigar Central!

What have you been smoking? This is the cigar thread, Cubans, Nicaraguans, Dominicans and more are welcome. How do you get your Cubans in the US since there is an embargo and over 90% of Cubans in the market are fake? Do you smoke cigars from other nationalities instead? Please share your...
  5. zinho

High quality loupe pics of Metal Slug X

Is it ok to post this here? I’ll watermark it, trying to establish authenticity that’s all. Lmk
  6. zinho

My YouTube retro gaming channel!

Hey guys, I started my own YouTube channel. It's mostly Magic The Gathering pack openings but there's also a review of Metal Slug X. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I thought I'd share it with you so you may criticize me in hilariously sarcastic ways... or perhaps tell me you actually...
  7. zinho

Chapecoense Tragedy

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/29/football/brazil-chapecoense-plane-crash/index.html
  8. zinho

Japanese Neo Geo AES Garbled Screen and No Sound

So... when I first insert a cart into the system it shows a garbled screen, but if I turn it off and pull the cart up slightly it boots just fine, although sometimes without any sound. Any ideas? Also my memory card went blank overnight but it stills saves and loads. Thanks guys!
  9. zinho

My humble AES collection!

It's been awhile! I'm still into collecting Neo Geo as you can see... I own a Japanese Neo Geo as well as a couple of memory cards and 11 carts. The list: English Home Carts: Nam-1975 Riding Hero Japanese Home Carts: Big Tournament Golf (Conversion :D) Garou MOTW KOF '99 Art of Fighting 2...
  10. zinho

Help me out (AES PCB question)

I'm only familiar with the old AES carts with green boards you know the kind of home cart made until mid-90s or so, I got this complete KOF 99 AES and the board showing is actually white, is that correct? How come the colors were changed? (The insert does look legit with solid blacks and the...
  11. zinho

Cleaning carts

What is the correct way of cleaning and caring for my systems/games? How do I clean edge connectors? What about labels? How do I clean mold out of manuals? :scratch: I'm thinking turpentine is a bit too harsh for a manual or edge connector, it would probably destroy the plastic casing too...
  12. zinho

Samurai Shodown II MVS

Hello Neo fans. N00b question: You can cut opponents in half on Samurai Shodown II MVS. :) Can it be done on AES?