Search results

1. Ghaleon

WTB: Street Fighter the Movie PCB

In the market for a board -- if you have one lying around collecting dust (because it's not worth playing too often, haha) please let me know. Thanks. I'd also need whatever goofy kick harness it uses
  2. Ghaleon

WTB: SF Alpha 2 (B, Blue or Green), SF: The Movie PCBs

If anyone is willing to deal an SFA2 B board (Blue or Green) and/or a SF: The Movie PCB, please let me know. Thanks! I have SFZ2A but uuuugh I want the real deal. Thanks very much. (I have a Blue A board -- but Also, SF:The Movie is hilariously terrible and it's my dream to run it at Season's...
  3. Ghaleon

WTB: CPS1 motherboard (SF2 w/ no sound)

I might be in the market for a new CPS1 MB. I bought an SF2: Hyper Fighting PCB w/ no sound and it'd be nice to have it working. Does the sound typically die on CPS1 MBs and the best solution is just replace the MB? I have a guy who can possibly look at mine for me -- there's no damage to the...
  4. Ghaleon

WTB: Arcade video capture board (Jamma)

http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/pro-hardware-and-gaming-systems-/video-capture-board-rgb-to-ntsc-converter-rgbntsc-acc-detail.htm If anyone is selling one please let me know. If you have something comparable I might be interested. I need s-video out and a unit that can quickly be swapped...
  5. Ghaleon

WTB: CPS2, CPS1, UMK3 kick harnesses (2 of each)

Trying to see if anyone has some harnesses they can spare. Please let me know! I'm building Capcom and MK panels this month and am looking for the kick harnesses. Thanks!
  6. Ghaleon

FS: Games: 360, Wii, Lunar 1&2(PSX), FFVII, Pop'n, Gen/SNES/NES, comics/RPG

Prices include shipping to U.S. If you're buying multiple items I'll naturally combine shipping. Prefer Paypal. Thanks for checking my stuff out! P.S. I'm looking for a Saturn MPEG card -- if you have one for sale/trade please contact me. 360: SSF2T:HD Remix Press kit. Comes with everything...
  7. Ghaleon

FS: PCBs (Turtles in Time, Cap America, Double Drgn, WWF).)

PCB prices include shipping to U.S.: TMNT in Time 4P PCB ($85) Captain America & the Avengers ($75) Double Dragon ($65) WWF Superstars ($25) DD and WWF are in perfect shape (DD is dusty, but has no problems) Turtles and Cap were owned by a guy who made custom 3P and 4P harnesses. Turtles...