Search results

1. Splitt442

First album you ever bought?

Easy Duz It
  2. Splitt442

offical wwe thread

Lance's commentary has always been high quality, I rarely find myself disagreeing with him.
  3. Splitt442

WTB: Found

Thanks!
  4. Splitt442

offical wwe thread

For a garbage promotion, CZW had a great belt:
  5. Splitt442

Capcom Arcade Stadium

Gigawing, Progear and 1944 look to be a part of this, good shit!
  6. Splitt442

WTB: NVM

Found elsewhere Thanks!
  7. Splitt442

WTB: Nothing

Thanks!
  8. Splitt442

Your favorite level(s) in any games and why

Music is great on this level. Famicom version having snow falling is a definite bonus, actually sold me on getting a Famicom.
  9. Splitt442

Nevermind

Thanks!
  10. Splitt442

Deadwood: The Movie

Couldn't find a thread. Really enjoyed the movie, thought it was a nice bow on an almost perfect series. Wish some of the smaller characters had more time but overall everyone we needed to see got ample time.
  11. Splitt442

WTB: New Style AES Stick

Like the title says, if some one would like to sell me one it would be much appreciated.
  12. Splitt442

PSA: Zero Gunner 2- for Switch Has Issues

Reading on Shmups, apparently the game had to be built from the ground up due to the original code being lost. There are issues with collision as a result. http://zerodiv.jugem.jp/?eid=855 https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60886&start=90
  13. Splitt442

Devil's Crush - Leader Board

27,683,200 - Devils Crash MD score
  14. Splitt442

WTB: Model 1 Genesis S-Video Modded

As the title says, I'd like to pick up a Sega Genesis model 1 s-video modded. Not picky about TMSS but I'd prefer one that has the HD graphics lettering. Looking for something that looks professionally done (not hacked to hell). Thanks! *Will entertain a model 2 that has good audio.
  15. Splitt442

Devil's Crush - Leader Board

Splitt442 - 18,103,400 - MD
  16. Splitt442

WTB: Cosmic Smash Dreamcast

Looking for a copy of Cosmic Smash, let me know if you have one for sale! Thanks!
  17. Splitt442

Boston tips and tricks

18. Splitt442

Installing LS-32 in HRAP VX-SA

So... I am a novice with this stuff, but I know replacing the JLF with an LS-32 isn't a straight swap in this stick. I keep reading I'd need a certain mounting plate, like an SS or something? Can anyone break this down into idiot speak? I have the skills to do the swap as long as no case...