Search results

1. A

Selling accessories and controllers for Playstation,Gamecube,XBOX

All brand new,old stock. PS/PS2 extension cable -green transparent(2pcs) -white transparent(5pcs) -purple transparent(4pcs) 3$ for each one DVD+CD Remote Control PSX(5pcs) 2$ for each one Big Deal XBOX Jump Starter Kit(2pcs) 30$ for each one Gamecube Arcade Stick(2pcs) 40$ for each one XBOX...
  2. A

Selling SEGA Dreamcast JP

Selling SEGA Dreamcast JP.It's modded to play all regions backups.Of course everyone can remove the chip and to back it in virgin condition.The chip is not soldered on the motherboard.There are four wires that must be cut. The optics is in very very nice condition.Never had problem with the...
  3. A

Selling PlayStation 1 collection PAL

It's time to to sell my PS1 collection and to move to some next projects. All games are original with original cases.PAL version.If the game have manual it have "+book". No missing discs-if the game have 3 discs-it have it,if the game have 2 discs it have it.The only missing parts if there have...
  4. A

Neo-Geo Sound Box DIY

Just ended a restoration of Neo-Geo cabinet for a friend and had some materials left so I wondered what to did with them. First idea was just to make a light box with Neo-Geo sign,but I remembered that I have and one Voice Playback Module DY-SV5W MP3 ordered before time for some tests. And...
  5. A

Selling Nintendo 3DS (unlocked) and Playstation 1 original games

Selling Nintendo 3DS (unlocked) with boot9strap and updated to the last which guarantee that can be play all games.Very very nice condition.With original battery like new.Also have additional external battery with the same color like the console and fits perfect which give additional 3-4hours of...
  6. A

Selling MVS carts

Shock Troopers-74$-sold Fatal Fury-30$ Fatal Fury 2-31$ Super Sidekicks 2-30 World Heroes 2-20$ Neo-Geo CUP 98-35$ Neo-Geo CUP 98-30$(bootleg,100% working) All carts are 100% working and original expect one Neo-Geo CUP 98. If someone want something please PM me.Worldwide delivery with...
  7. A

Space Gun parts

I'm almost finish with the restoration of this great game.But I need some missing parts. 1.Slide Grip Base 2.Slide Grip A 3.Slide Grip B 4.Screws for attachment I need one set,but I can buy more for spare or whatever part of these I can pay with PayPal Please if you can help me send me a PM or...
  8. A

WTB Space Gun PCB

Need working Space Gun PCB(TAITO) PM me with the price with and without the delivery to Bulgaria(Europe)
  9. A

Selling MVS carts

Here is my new list of carts that I sell. All carts are original with two exceptions,but they are marked: Carts 100% working,tested: Aggressors of Dark Kombat-30$ Neo Bomberman-40$(bootleg)-sold Art of Fighting 3-30$-sold Super Sidekicks 2-15$-sold Real Bout Fatal Fury Special-25$ AeroFighters...
  10. A

Selling MVS carts

Selling MVS carts Spinmaster-60$-sold Aero Fighters 2-30$-sold Shock Troopers 2nd Squad-50$-sold Top Hunter-60$-sold Puzzled-50$-sold King of Fighters 98-40$-sold 2xMVS motherboard-2x45$-sold Burning Fight-20$-sold Everything is in working condition All prices are in US$ The delivery...
  11. A

Selling MVS carts

Ghost Pilots-40$-sold Baseball Stars Professional-30$-sold Neo Driftout-80$-sold Aero Fighters 2-30$ Blue's Journey-52$-sold Fighting Fever-80$-sold Windjamers-45$-sold Everything is in working condition All prices are in US$ The delivery price for one cart is 5$ The delivery price for two...
  12. A

(SOLD): MVS carts (post #72 for update)

Hello real retro gamers,I'm selling my collection of MVS carts.All of them are loose,original,no bootlegs,and everithing works fine.I can reduce the price for buying 2 or more games,so you can offer me.I also can deliver worldwide. To Europe: -for small pack(to 2kg,about 4 carts)-13$(not...
  13. A

Sega MD cartridge-german to enlgish version rom

I have original game of LANDSTALKER,but it's GERMAN version.So I want to make it ENGLISH.Can I burn new PROM/EPROM with English version of the rom and replace with the original PROM German rom. If it possible,can you tell me what PROM/EPROM memory can I use I cannnot find anys specification of...
  14. A

MVS carts random reset

I have two MVS games -Zed Blade and Spinmaster.The problem is that they restarts randomly,no matter how much will work. I have tried everything that I do when see this issues 1.Clean the boards like new-no change 2.Clean the pins like new-no change 3.Look for bad soldiers or cut traces-two...
  15. A

MV1A backupram connecntion

Can someone tell we which are the connection of BackupRams 3 and 4 of MV1A? because I have these error 22F222222 6666 6662 Thank you
  16. A

MV1-FZ SLOT 1 Settings problem

My neo-geo MV1-FZ have a strange problem.Look at these pictures: http://picbg.net/img.php?file=25f75b508275e10c.jpg http://picbg.net/img.php?file=aa82abc6c5466cc0.jpg http://picbg.net/img.php?file=c6986e7a75a3b8ce.jpg http://picbg.net/img.php?file=1fb7dded7c8a0da0.jpg So ,the problem is that...
  17. A

Super Pang PCB problems

Hello to everyone,now I need your help. I have problems with SuperPang PCB.The game work normaly but today after 30min. gameplay it freeze suddenly and after turn off/turn on the power of the cabinet the screen shows this: http://img194.imageshack.us/i/picture004vk.jpg/ This is the PCB...
  18. A

Video ram error

The board is MV1-FZS Video RAM Error Address Write Read 00008000 AAAA AAAB Can you tell me how to check wich of the two RAMs is bad Why Write and Read are AAAA and AAAB,not usualy 5555 55FF
  19. A

Street Fighter 2 CE missing parts

Yestarday I get Street Fighter 2 CE bootleg PCB with some problems. First it has too much bad soldier,so I fix them,but the problem still exist Here are the problems-the picture and some samples of the music are missing: http://img189.imageshack.us/i/picture001cw.jpg/...
  20. A

CPS1 with errors in background

I have original CACPCOM CPS1 Board with King of dragons The problem is that the games runs,have sound,but the background graphic is with some errors-instead animation have little boxes fill with numbers like 02,01,07 When I expected it more closely,I see these things: 1.No Battery,but it's...