Search results

1. GunstarHero

Black girls destroy White Transexual? at McDonald's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048 edit: original thread title: Defenseless black girls barely escape attack from rampaging white girl at McDonald's. for posterity, so it can be used against me later.
  2. GunstarHero

Boxed Super Neo Home Console + 3 carts Blowout $325 shipped in US!! SOLD!!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213461 There's a link to my sale thread from last year, I still have whats listed in that first post. A Super modded home console, Neo Turf Masters conversion, Fatal Fury Special, and Football Frenzy. Click that link to see pictures!
  3. GunstarHero

Darkstar One: Broken Alliance (x360)

Anybody here have some experience with this low profile space game? I only found out about it because it was recommended from Amazon for some reason, although I've never bought anything even remotely like it from them. I did buy it because it was hella cheap and it looked like Colony Wars/ Wing...
  4. GunstarHero

What are the RTS titles on X360?

Title says it. Real Time Strategy. What games are out there? I know about Endwar, but that one doesn't really appeal to me, I haven't been impressed with any *Tom Clancy* games at all. Would love to find something with a medieval theme too. I prefer turn-based strategy, but after Civilization...
  5. GunstarHero

Man kills bride, best man, then self at own wedding

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/lt_brazil_wedding_murder;_ylt=Ah1lIu.9nQhYRqpF5jmn0nRzfNdF they won't speculate on the motive, but I will: Groom found out the Bride and Best Man were having an affair. I don't even need a jump to conclusions mat for this one.
  6. GunstarHero

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

I'm completely addicted to this game. I'm sure alot of you will brush this game aside as another Burnout game, because that seems to be the meme on the internet at the moment, but don't sell this game short, it is absolutely amazing in its own right. The 4 vs 4 multiplayer Hot Pursuit mode...
  7. GunstarHero

WTF is going on with Randy Quaid?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.5a8fb2fbd292773edd5b18a29f896aaa.7b1&show_article=1 Apparently he thinks there's a secret group of people killing off specific Hollywood celebs. And he's next on the chopping block.
  8. GunstarHero

Let's Talk About Legalizing Marijuana.

I saw this on Drudge today and just thought that I'd like to hear opinions from members here on the subject because, really there's a very nice and diverse group of people here. How would you make it work overall? The benefits from taxation are obvious and immediate, but how do you regulate...
  9. GunstarHero

IMDb makeover

Any thoughts on the new layout? So far some obvious differences are the larger thumbnails for everything. All the text and backgrounds are variable shades of light blue, not sure I like that, it feels cold. It appears to default to only movies that a figure has acted in, while having tabs to...
  10. GunstarHero

Sport hunting is bullshit.

Battle Creek girl bags 448 lb. black bear on hunting trip Some of you may disagree, but I don't think I'm being hypocritical when I say I vehemently oppose the killing of a black bear, but understand and support official population control of wild Deer. What makes someone such a bad ass for...
  11. GunstarHero

WTB: Atari Lynx Super Off-Road, Double Dragon

Looking to buy complete, excellent condition copies of Super Off-Road and Double Dragon for the Lynx. I am looking for 2 copies of Super Off-Road and am paying up to $60 each for an excellent condition, complete game/s. I will pay the same amount for Double Dragon in awesome condition as well. I...
  12. GunstarHero

Video Game Source (online game shop)

Anyone have any dealings with them? I'm thinking about ordering some games, but since I've never heard of them before, I just wanted to verify that they are legit. It is based in Germany, and the site reads in English, but it doesn't really say that they ship internationally (i.e. to the USA) on...
  13. GunstarHero

Kung Fu movies

I really need a change up to my DVD collection to kickstart my movie watching habits again. I miss watching movies, I really do, and I haven't watched a whole lot lately because I'm kinda bored honestly. So, I've decided on a genre I've never really got deep into, other than having all of Bruce...
  14. GunstarHero

Boxed Home Console, Homecarts, $450 takes it

US Sales ONLY! Updated prices. I have 7 very happy customers so far, thank you to all who've bought something from me! Prices have been reduced AND now include shipping on the big ticket items! I'll still need shipping money for the cheapo games I have left (FFS & Football). Games will ship...
  15. GunstarHero

Buying a Waverunner, What Should I Know?

OK, so I've decided to throw a few thousand bucks away and buy a personal watercraft within the next couple of weeks. Just wondering if any of you guys can give some advice on what expenses I'm going to need to prepare for. For instance, will I need to obtain any special license for it? Also...
  16. GunstarHero

Official Funny Pictures Thread

No gifs or vids please. Lets keep it Pictures only.
  17. GunstarHero

Anybody have experience painting a car/bike?

I'm not painting a car, but I'm repainting my old Schwinn Sting-Ray. The thing is, I've never painted metal before. I did make progress on the project, I completely stripped the frame and chain guard, masked everything that needed to be masked, and then managed to apply a good coating of...
  18. GunstarHero

TG-16 Lot, System, TurboBooster, 19 Games. $150 shipped

SOLD! U.S. Residents only! Paypal only! Hi everyone, I'm kinda hurting for money and have to sell some of my collection that I just don't use. This is a wonderful insta-collection, with some of the very best games to have on the system. What I have here is a fully operational TG-16 console...
  19. GunstarHero

CONAN I love this game edition

So, I impulse bought that old Conan game for 360 in the checkout isle at Best Buy. It was only $15, so I thought I didn't have much to lose. Come to find out after playing it this weekend that it's a complete blast. It's a hack 'n slash game that uses simple combos for battle like X X Y, or X Y...
  20. GunstarHero

XBLA: Death Tank

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/02/16/this-wednesday-death-tank-rolls-onto-xbla/ The article says this was originally a Saturn game. I was never into Saturn at all, but that video looks like a Jeff Minter version of Artillery Duel. I'll definitely try the demo, but the game is going to be 1200...