Search results

1. ECZangief

WTS: Rotary pcb Humble Bundle

Its time for the Giefmeister pcb shelf to go in a different direction. Looking to sell my SNK/Data East/etc Rotary games and ephemera as a lot. First off, I've got two pair of sticks. Both are SNK make. One pair rotary sticks, one pair optical rotary sticks (for Cal. 50 and Touchdown Fever)...
  2. ECZangief

*****UPDATES*******FS: The ECZANGEIF is a COLLECTARD and a FAGET sales thread

***** EDIT: I need a couple of Saturn controllers (the good kind). Something sexy I.e. Leopard print or another limited edition. Or a Nights controller or something. I'll trade you something sick. _________ ********* I just found a box of random shit. God knows why I have some of this stuff...
  3. ECZangief

FS: Vega DX supergun harness, some other shit

Anybody want this Vega 9000 DX harness I have for some reason? Cost of shipping plus a 40oz. Otherwise I'm gonna chop n screw with it for my own ends. ---/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/////-//--//-//------~ Have a bunch of projekts that arent worth my sweet time. 50 shipped for a lot of it in the CONUS...
  4. ECZangief

WTB: Expensive-ass PCB. Mad Motor, Osman kit, Nichibutsu stuff or something

Looking for Mitchell's Werewolf Motorcycle club sim Mad Motor. Also would like Strider, conversion will do Psycho Soldier Amatelass / Soldier Girl Amazon and/or Ninja Emaki PuLiRuLa Osman pcb paper and cardboard pretty sure there are other ones too kINDA WANT A jALECO CAB T0O...
  5. ECZangief

Neo Turf Masters tee

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/hibachishop/-A104876926#!-A104876926 Not mine, just thought it was cool.
  6. ECZangief

WTB: Heavy Smash DECO

Looking for a Heavy Smash pcb. Windjammers no longer gets me off. Paying top dollah or trading sexy items.
  7. ECZangief

WTLeech: US/JP Dreamcast, ps360+ pcb

Looking for a cheapo bare bones DC console. Controller and memory card a plus. Don't need any cables unless its VGA. Need one or two DCs for spares. Additionally, looking to buy a ps360+ pcb.
  8. ECZangief

FS: LS-30 Rotary Sticks

Seimitsu LS-30: The actual rotary mechanisms have all been fully refurbed by me. Broke them down 100%, then cleaned and lubricated. Should be good to go for a LONG while. The metal plates have been treated to remove surface rust. Some slight pitting remains but they are much better than they...
  9. ECZangief

How-to: Seimitsu LS-30 Rotary Stick refurb

Finally got around to shopping all my crusty rotary sticks. I couldn't find a decent tutorial, so figured I'd throw one here on Neo, where no one will read it. With any luck you'll have The Tool to remove the cap. If not you can make one with a coat-hanger. Use E-clip/C-ring pliers...
  10. ECZangief

Threadkill

***killing thread cuz i raised some travel loot. Prices shipped in the CONUS. edit: forgot to add, the proceeds go to the Cab Bros fund... so I can go to Cali and visit Masa and my people. :D edit again: pretty much reached my goal, so I am pulling the Suzo stick. Gonna leave the other stuff...
  11. ECZangief

WTB: JAMMA pcb to NEO-GEO MVS cabinet Adapter

Looking for one and would rather not deal with jammaboards.com if I can avoid it.
  12. ECZangief

HUGE-ASS VGA Monitor, IL

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=271091266732&globalID=EBAY-US I have two of the curved version of this CRT. They are ace for 31k/VGA stuff.
  13. ECZangief

FS: 1L6B Banpresto Sega Style CP

I have 2 for sale. These were used to play Super Dragon Ball Z and maybe some others. Some rust present including some bubbles on the front edge on each (pictured). Overlays are nice enough though. Personally, I would remove the overlays and sand/repaint everything, though if you are not picky...
  14. ECZangief

FS: Capcom IO ***SOLD*** more to come

***SOLD****Have a working Capcom IO, looking for 85 shipped. Includes the Amp Up connector. I/O sold, more items in the next few days.
  15. ECZangief

FS: Big Daddy Gief's PCB Craptacular, prices dropped on the scraps

Hey guys, I have a fat stack of boards that just don't get any play. Listing what I know offhand and have priced out, more to come and pics available on request. All boards are clean and fully working unless otherwise noted. Paypal or local pickup in MA/RI. Prices shipped in the US. _________...
  16. ECZangief

WTB: Cyberbots CPS2 (Now With Trade Bait)

Please? :mr_t: Looking to buy outright or will trade my B+/A- condition Alien Vs. Predator (Blue US Battery) for a nice Cyberbots (Blue or Green).
  17. ECZangief

FS: SF Alpha 3 CPS2. Blue, B, Battery.... scratched and dented, but works

**SOLD for 125 shipped** Edit: Sorry Drakon, it sold earlier in the month to b-blanco , I forgot to update the thread. Sorry about that.
  18. ECZangief

FS: **no longer for sale** MEAT ME SUMWHERE

No longer for sale. Thanks for looking.
  19. ECZangief

WTB: MAS Systems Joystick

Looking for one (or two) of these: http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac165/MASSystems/05312010_004.jpg Whether it's the mini or the full-size... doesn't really matter if it's a good price. I don't care what system it's for either, just needs to be one of the 6 or 8 button models. I'd like to...
  20. ECZangief

HRAP EX, sticks 'n stuf, Genesis console(s) lot, Razer Nostromo keypad, ch33p!

. Still recouping from my PC purchase after the ol' iMac died. Genesises. They all work accept for one of the Model 1's. Model 3 is missing 1 of the dust flaps. Some are scuffy... could use some polish. 50 shipped? Could be nice for making Jamma Gennys. Razer Nostromo. Pc Keypad. Not...