Search results

1. K

Weekly roundup 12-12-2010

Wii Super Mario Galaxy Wii Fit Plus SNES Final Fight 2 PS 3 Ridge Racer 7 Sonic's Ultimate Genesis collection Virtua Fighter 5 Motor Storm Initial D: Extreme Stage Street Fighter IV
  2. K

Weekly roundup ~ 12.5.10

Snes Final Fight 2 Lufia Wii Wii Fit Plus
  3. K

Any way to tone down PC noise?

Just built a new pc a few days ago and everything works fine. The thing that annoys me the most is the noise coming out of the pc. They are really loud. I guess the cpu fan is making all that noise and the fan is huge. Anyways I'm currently running iCore 7 960 and does anyone know what...
  4. K

Is Rage of Dragon worth it?

It seems Rage of Dragon is the only title that Playmore tries to create by themselves. What is the going price for AES or MVS as I'm looking to buy one.
  5. K

No wonder they are losing money

I send out a package by USPS and they send the package to the wrong coast! The only good outcome is they correct their mistake and ship to the correct address. Does this happen often? This is the first time it has happen to me.
  6. K

Problem with SNK 1-slot

My MVS 1-slot still works. But there is no sound. I tried all the games and the problem still persists. Help anyone? My theory is my Mass Super Nova speaker is broken which might be the cause of this problem.
  7. K

Must have games for Neo Geo

Since I'm in a classic gaming mood lately, I need recommendation on NEO GEO games. What is the absolute must have for this system? I own both MVS and home system so any suggestion would be great.
  8. K

Classic gaming

No don't get me wrong. Current gaming is still fun, but I my recent purchase of Super Mario World 2 changed all that. To me at least. Back when the game was released, I tried playing it and it seems dull. Maybe I did not give it enough time at the time. Honestly, I though this game would...
  9. K

SNES boot failure

I haven't used my SNES in a long time and it failed to boot games when the power is on. I have two SNES and the oldest does not even power on. The newer one powers on but fails to boot the game. Is there a simple fix for this or should I just buy another SNES?
  10. K

Looking for Japanese scart tv

As the thread title suggest, I'm looking for Japanese scart tv. More specifically a crt tv since I intend to play Neo Geo home system and Super Famicom / SNES on it as of now. Price is not an issue so if anyone knows where I can obtain a Japanese scart crt tv, please reply. Looking for...
  11. K

Need help on recovering files from harddrive

I think my hard drive is going to die soon. I have two partition on the hard drive and now only one is showing. Now the bad partition only shows file in RAW filesystem format. Does anyone know how to retrieve RAW format files from my bad partition of the hard drive? The operation system is...
  12. K

Must have games for GBA

My GBA player have been sitting in dust for too long. Looking for quality games for this system. List good games only please. Any type of game is fine. Thanks.
  13. K

How many language do you speak?

Just out of curiosity. Are you bilingual or speak more than two languages?
  14. K

Street Fighter 4 sold out (PS3 Collectors edition)

The PS3 collectors edition is sold out on Capcom's website and various stores. Does that mean PS3 version is more popular?
  15. K

PS3 games search

Any worthy title to spend my money on? Not looking for FPS.
  16. K

中文

應該有很多打中文的網友..... 出來把! :mr_t:
  17. K

Happy Persian New Year

:spock:
  18. K

日本語

あなたのお名前と電話番号をおしえてください。
  19. K

Magical Drop 2 problem-(FIXED)

N/A <small>[ March 20, 2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Kert ]</small>
  20. K

Do you really like NEO GEO?

I believe some people are into NEO GEO just for the money. I'm intrested in NEO GEO because I enjoy playing NEOGEO games since I was in middle school (11 years ago) What is your take on this? Fewer people would care about NEO GEO if there is no money to be made?