Search results

1. snkjoe

Which is the best anime series ever made!!!

Ok guys I know there's a bunch of us that watch anime here. I would love to here which in your opinion is the best series ever made.
  2. snkjoe

WTB:Pier Solar

well ive been hearing alot about this game so i want to play it my self now to see how good it really is. so if u have one for sale let me know i dont really care which print it is asl ong as its complete an in good condition let me know thxs :buttrock:
  3. snkjoe

WTB:Empty boxes a few video games nes/nes/gen/ect

hey guys im looking to make my collection look nice an pretty an complete. If u guys have any extra empty game boxes for the games im listing il take them of your hands. shot me a pm or reply u thanks. games im looking to get boxes for sega master system out run shinobi double dragon genesis...
  4. snkjoe

found please delete

found please delete
  5. snkjoe

wtb mortal kombat 9 dlc cards

Hey guys I'm looking for the mk9 mileena dlc card, the reptile dlc card and the scorpion dlc card only.Dont need the code. my son is collecting them lol if u still got them an are gona throw them away let me know il give a few bucks for them thxs :-J
  6. snkjoe

FS/FT:PS3 Game,Portable dvd players,blu-ray movies

hey guys got a few stuff i want to get rid of since its there just laying around needs a good home lol Ps3:mortal kombat w/online pass & jade classic blu-ray:Easy A & Inception Portable Dvd Player brand new 2X Xbox 360 Drive hitachi ver 0047 im open to offers or trades on this stuff...
  7. snkjoe

WTB kitana and ermac classic customes and fatality ps3

Hey if anybody has an extra code they want to sell. il be more then happy to buy it of u so let me know shot me a pm or reply to my post thxs This is for the kitana and ermac classic customes an fatality for the ps3 thxs :buttrock:
  8. snkjoe

WtB a sega master system

Hey guys I'm looking to buy a sega master system if anybody has one for sale please send me a pm has to be in working conditions. Doesn't have to have a box or be super brand new as long as it works that's all I care about thank you
  9. snkjoe

mvs fz help

hey guys i just got my first candy cab a few days ago and im wondering is there a way to reprogram the buttons on this board mvs fz with uni bios with out having to unhooking the buttons becouse i have it set up also with a csp2 as well and the all the bottons match up on cps2 board. but when im...
  10. snkjoe

found please delete

hey guys im looking for a 150 in 1 mvs cart if u have one for sale please let me know send me a pm if not please reply to the post an il get back to u asap thanks alot :multi_co:
  11. snkjoe

Going florida any good game shops to see

hey guys im goin down to florida this weeken an i wanted to know if there any good game shops to stop by for old school games like snes nes tg 16 an neo geo games on the way there or in florida its self im coming from chicago.If anybody know some good spots to check out please let me know thxs...
  12. snkjoe

WTB:PS3 dead space 2 rivet gun dlc

Hey guys do any of you guys have an extra dead space 2 rivet gun download code for sale for the ps3 if u do let me know please thanks :hammer:
  13. snkjoe

WTB:SNES/Super Famicon/psx/ps2 Games

hey guys im looking for a few games if they loose carts it ok too since my collection are loose carts. Heres the games im looking for(preffer loose carts) also looking to buy psx game an ps2 game. SnEs Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Mega Man x3 Final Fight 2 Final Fight 3...
  14. snkjoe

WTB: A Few super Famicon An Snes Games

hey guys im looking for a few games if they loose carts it ok too since my collection are loose carts. Heres the games im looking for(preffer loose carts) SnEs Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Mega Man x2 Mega Man x3 Final Fight 2 Final Fight 3 Super Double Dragon Castlevania: Dracula...
  15. snkjoe

wtb a MV1C please delete

i just bought it thxs guys for lookin an helping me out :lol:
  16. snkjoe

WTB Metal Slug 1-5 AES Jap

Hi guys im looking to buy metal slug 3 AES, metal slug 5 AES, metal slug x AES. they can be loose carts or complete as long as they are in good condition please. If anybody has them for sale let me know we can work out a deal thank you. :lol: