Search results

1. M

FS: Pulstar AES (SOLD)

(SOLD) $2403 Shipped Letting this one go to help fund another game. Pulstar AES game is complete and in (excellent - n/mint shape) no sunfade. Asking $2500 > $2450 + (insured - shipping) U.S. only. I'll half to text pics so just pm me & I'll send as many as u need or answer any questions...
  2. M

Xbox 360 achievements dissappearing from my profile WTF?

Any of you guys notice this happening to any games you have got all achievements for? I was looking through my 360 last night & noticed a bunch of achievements have complete gone that I unlocked long time ago. I do not play online ever. Particularly I noticed a game I got all achievements for...
  3. M

(SOLD) FS or Trade: Samauri Spirits AES plus extra insert.

Got a nice copy of Samauri Spirits AES without the softcase. Insert is in great shape no wear at top but has some heavy yellowing on back but u cannot see on front art side. Manual is in great condition as well as cart. Have a nice shape Samauri Spirits 2 insert as an extra just to throw it in...
  4. M

FS or Trade (price lowered 11/30) NES games w/ manuals & Retron HD

Want to sell all this as a package deal last of my Nintendo stuff. Shipped U.S. only. Got a brand new Retron HD C.I.B. been played several times. Have everything that goes with it. All NES games are immaculate shape fully intact labels and all four of these games has the manuals. Life Force...
  5. M

LF: Neo items

Hey guys i'm looking for X3 original AES soft case trays doesn't matter if they are cracked some. Lmk if you have these I really appreciate it. (Empty soft case found thanks)
  6. M

(SOLD) Large Atari Lynx bundle

(Sold $635 Shipped) Really hate to sell this but i need the extra money. If you are looking for a fully consolized Atari Lynx 2 this is it. This unit has been modded with x2 DB-15 3 row for VGA out and for an external controller. The system itself is in n/mint condition it has had all new...
  7. M

Collect, sell, regret, start over "the cycle"

Just thinking last night how many damn times I have done this over the years and I'm still fucking doing it. I have owned so many systems, games and every time I have almost everything I want I get so burnt out of all of it and decide to sell it to either fund something else or just "think" I...
  8. M

WTB: AES empty soft cases or loose trays.

Hey guys, I need x3 soft case trays if they are cracked that is fine as long as there are no big pieces missing it's all good. Or if you have 3 empty soft cases that will work aswell. I know they make repros of these but I had rather keep everything all original if at all possible. Thanks
  9. M

Restoration thread (tips, techniques, tools)

Been restoring lots of stuff last few years. Ive been a modeler for many years also use to restore & build hot rods, dirt track race car aluminum bodies hell everything lots of metal fabrication. Thought be a cool thread to list what you have restored lately and the methods and tools, chemicals...
  10. M

FS: (**price lowered 1/27**) World Heroes (ENG) AES $160 shipped.

Price lowered 1/13 World Heroes (eng) AES complete and in excellent overall condition. $200 > $190 > $180 > $175 > $170 > $160 shipped U.S. if you want pics pm me and I'll text them to you.
  11. M

FS: (SOLD) Playstation games bundle $43 shipped.

Sold **Price lowered 1/21 $50 > $45 > $43 shipped.** All games are near mint condition & complete. PS1 Wanted (PAL) PS2 Contra (JPN) Oretachi Gesen Zoku (all extra discs & artwork included.) Trio the Punch (JPN) Oretachi Gesen Zoku (all extra discs & artwork included.)
  12. M

WTB: King of the Monsters 2 AES (Dog-Tag)

Hey guys, looking for a complete copy of KOTM 2 AES (Dog-Tag) lmk if you got one.
  13. M

FS: **(SOLD) original 1995 release Undercover Cops SFC with custom clam case.

(SOLD) Have n/mint original copy of Undercover Cops SFC this is the original 1995 release not the re-release. Also included is a brand new custom clam shell style case with insert. PCB pics available and as many pics as you want just pm me. $160 shipped (SOLD) Verytex MD complete with...
  14. M

SOLD Art of Fighting (JPN) AES complete $80 shipped

All sold: Added 12/6 Art of Fighting AES (jpn) Complete copy and is in "good" condition overall. If you want pics pm me I can send as many as you like by text. $90 > $85 > $80 shipped U.S. Football Frenzy (euro) complete good overall $155 Shipped U.S. Art of Fighting (euro) complete good...
  15. M

FS: **(Last big price drop 11/3)** Large Atari 26 & 78 collection

This is the last of my stuff to sell, big Atari collection. I can provide pics but I will half to text them to you so please ask it's no trouble All games have been tested and work and are with original fully intact labels in amazing condition. Most all Activision titles have the usual label...
  16. M

All MVS moved offsite, sold prices left up.

Rest of games moved offsite, thanks to everyone who bought from me. SOLD: Magician Lord w/ shockbox $200 Kraut Buster full kit w/custom made insert. $1061 shipped Last Resort (kit) box, mini marquee, instructions & shockbox $412 shipped Prehistoric isle 2 holo label (full matching kit) box...
  17. M

All gone, sold prices left up.

Remaining stuff moved off site. SOLD Items: Castlevania chronicles PS1 $150 Medievil PS1$25 Cho Aniki (JPN) PS1$25 Nightmare Creatures PS1 $18 Gauntlet Legends PS1 $14 G-Daruis PS1 $30 In the Hunt (long box) PS1 $85 Tekken (long box) PS1 $25 The Raiden Project (long box) PS1 $40 I have x4...
  18. M

WTB: Slug 2 (JPN) AES

Hey I'm looking for complete copy of Slug 2 (JPN ) AES either buy or trade I have a huge trade list of stuff to offer. Thanks, Marty
  19. M

Dreamcast controller VMU problem

Question have any you guys had this happen & know whatthe issue is? I got a D.C. Striker ccontroller & two brand new oem blue D.C. memory cards. I played Gauntlet & controller works great without vmu installed. When i power on system with vmu installed in controller the controller wont work nor...
  20. M

WTB Sega stuff

Hey guys, im looking for two genesis snap cases. Also looking for these manuals. Master system: Thunderblade Genesis: Pitfighter Double Dragon