Search results

1. noCLip

picked this little guy up today

Picked up a dirty but fully functional pac man cabaret with a pac man plus board upgrade and marquee. I cant seem to get the photo to load centered showing the whole thing
  2. noCLip

N64 on my Bike :)

So Fort Collins has a bike parade every year that is called Tour De Fat put on by the New Belgium brewery where everyone dresses up in costumes and decorate their bikes and get drunk. Thousands of people do it, its pretty rad. This year I hooked up a small crt and an N64 with mario kart on it...
  3. noCLip

metal slug 3 comng to ps4

didnt see a thread on this yet http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/28/neo-geo-classic-metal-slug-3-announced-for-ps3-ps4-and-ps-vita could open up possibility for other games to come i would love a windjammers with online support
  4. noCLip

Capcom Big Blue Restore almost complete

So ive had this cab for a couple weeks, final got to put some solid time into. Just need to sand and paint a few metal parts, rewire a few controls, adjust the monitor a smidge and get a MvC2 marquee that fits. Also waiting on new buttons, these are just place holders. New IL sticks are in tho...
  5. noCLip

today arcade haul

So me and my buddy picked these up today along with about 15 boards and 10 or so boxes of parts Space Odyssey Arkanoid Mortal Kombat 4 player 2 monitor wwf royal rumble space invaders 2 cocktail some random cocktail dont remember the name, some maze game pacman knock off...
  6. noCLip

Fantasy Football?

As the preseason starts tonight I was thinking it would be fun to do a fourm fantasy football leauge. Would anyone be interested? Sound off in this thread. I cant pm but if we get this together ill post my email and we can set it up
  7. noCLip

Anyone try to do the Jamma Dreamcast Mod here?

Hey guys, Been thinking about trying to jammatize a dreamcast. I found this site with some info on it: http://pc2jamma.mameworld.info/arc_dc1.html Just wondering if anyone has tried this and if the gameplay translated well to the arcade monitor. I have basic soldering skills so I think I...
  8. noCLip

X-Men Children of the Atom CPS2 B Board

I have an Xmen COTA BLUE CPS2 board for sale Original Battery but works 100% Manual included, its a little dirty, I think its been in the cab for its lifetime Sticker is peeling a bit off $85 shipped ConUS http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy265/sweetdave40/20140801_132951.jpg...
  9. noCLip

Marvel Legends Black Widow

$40 shipped USD NIB mint I bought 2, thinking Id keep a set in box and open a set, but decided agaisnt that
  10. noCLip

wii u game download code from mariokart 8 $20

Hey I have all the games from the free game offer (except wii party which i dont want), you let me know which one you want, ill get the code and sent it to ya super mario bro wii u zelda windwaker pikmin 3 wii party u $20 american via paypal -Dave
  11. noCLip

*FOUND* Magical Drop III mini marquee

anyone have one that i could buy cheers Dave Got it thanks
  12. noCLip

MVS carts for your pleasure

Take em all for 175 or add neo geo cup 98 or SS1 for 20 with another game some boxes have writing on the sides or tape and stuff on em so if your concerned about that just ask for more pics all prices shipped USD in the CONUS if you dont like a price everything is OBO MATCHING SERIAL KITS 1)...
  13. noCLip

Yesterdays Pickup

Scored a SNK Neo Print machine yesterday Havent had a chance to check it out as my parents are visiting but I did open up the back and found a box with 2 new rolls of paper, the remote and the manuals. No keys so i took off the locks from the back, no money in the bill acceptor, that woulda...
  14. noCLip

MVS carts and some kits/partial kits

Trying to raise about $400 more bucks to purchase another machine so here are some things I can live without for now some boxes have writing on the sides or tape and stuff on em so if your concerned about that just ask for more pics all prices shipped USD in the CONUS if you dont like a price...
  15. noCLip

100-1 cart bypassing the menu screen

Hey guys, so Im selling my 4 slot big red to a guy and he wanted a multi cart for it and I had a 100-1 lying around from when I got my first neo. The cart works fine in both my 2 slot goldies, but when I put it in the big red it shows the menu for a half second then loads the first game. If you...
  16. noCLip

neo in the wild in Alaska

I'm visiting my sister in Anchorage and we went to this little pizza joint called Joes that had this beauty in the corner The 4 slot was rocking Bust a move Metal slug 4 Baseball all stars Sengoku They guy working there didn't know if they had any other games
  17. noCLip

wtb some mini marquees

Looking for Windjammers Neo bomberman Ironclad Magical drop 3 I'll buy or trade Want to trade a kit for a loose copy plus cash of MD3;?
  18. noCLip

3 Full size marquees left $17 each: Last blade, Neo Turf Masters, Bust a Move Again EX

Hey guys, Selling these full sized marquees I have Kits for most of these for sale here so if you want it with the kit that is possible Shipped rolled in a box, if you want them shipped flat it will cost more. if you want more pics just ask in trade looking for Mini Marquees for: Ironclad...
  19. noCLip

Missile Command Project FT Collins Colorado

Hey guys, Gotta get rid of this because I dont have any room anymore and i just fixed up a project z back and it needs to live where this cab is stationed not going to part this out so please dont ask for any parts http://denver.craigslist.org/vgm/3963312725.html Would trade for a working 25"...
  20. noCLip

FS: playchoice 10 tmnt ii & gradius

Hey, TMNT ii on a cart labled ninja gaiden ii but shows tmnt ii on menu $130 shipped Gradius - $60 shipped Both $160 shipped