Search results

1. deviljin102

Alpha Mission II Proto?

Is it legit?
  2. deviljin102

Hori Neo Geo II stick not working properly.

I bought a Hori Stick II that I got from Japan today. The buttons don't work but the stick does. I did a continuity test and got readings except for pin 12. I opened the stick and resoldered the buttons and nothing changed. I plan to buy new buttons, but I want to make sure I can fix this first...
  3. deviljin102

NeoSD Karnov's Revenge Issue

I noticed this issue is consistent. If I leave the game running to it's title screen, it then begins a match demo and during the match this shows up. If I beat the game, after the ending, this shows up. Is there something I can do to fix this? Things I did. Clean the contacts with iso 91...
  4. deviljin102

Jockey Grand Prix NeoSD Issues

So this is the next game on my list to beat. But, when I boot it, I am stuck on the credit operation screen. I can't bypass it. I press A, and Start, but nothing happens. I even found a new rom and converted it to make sure and the same issue. Advice?
  5. deviljin102

AES Issues..Need advice.

Bought a spare AES and was sold to me as working. But, I tested this and these are the results. What is causing the issue? Btw, I've tried 2 power supplies.
  6. deviljin102

WTB: Macbook Pro

I need a laptop for school, I want to get a Macbook Pro. I would like to know if anyone is willing to sell theirs? The highest I would go is $800 and depending on the specs of the machine. I would like to get a 2011 model or up if possible. I also can buy this within the next week, so if...
  7. deviljin102

FS: PS Vita 3G/Wifi with 3 games and Travel Pouch!

The vita has the original box, with all inserts, the offer from AT&T was never used. I barely played it. And the 3 games it comes with is, Uncharted, Rayman Origins, and Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition. I will reset everything to factory default, and fully recharge the console before ship. I'll...
  8. deviljin102

WTB: PS3 Sixaxis controller.

I'd much prefer this than the dualshock controller, plus, it should be cheaper. If anyone is willing to sell me one, and depending on the price, I can buy it off you.
  9. deviljin102

FS: GOW 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 (Emergency Sale)

long story short, I'm trying to help my uncle and aunt in florida, so I'm trying to wire them as much money as I can by tomorrow evening, or friday morning. The system comes with everything, the game, inserts, and the system itself. I actually only had less than a 10 hours of play at the most...
  10. deviljin102

FS: Chun-Li Stick PS3, Apple iPad 1st gen Jailbroken. Emergency Sale.

Long story short, my rent is overdue and I am in serious need of cash. I am stressing like no tomorrow. The chun-li stick has not been used much. Comes with box and everything, also the joystick has a blue batop. I believe the original ball is in the box. Asking 120 shipped or best offer...
  11. deviljin102

WTB: Mortal Kombat 3 pcb

I checked in eBay there's was one for nearly 200 a week ago. But I don't know if it's worth it since it had no kick harness. If anyone has one for sale thats cheaper please let me know!
  12. deviljin102

Namco System 246 worth?

Ok i have a tekken 4 japanese namco system 246 and i was thinking abt selling it, any ideas of thoughts on how much it would be worth selling it for?
  13. deviljin102

System 246 Worth?

I have a tekken 4 namco system 246 japanese version, i was thinking abt selling it, but idk how much would it be worth to sell it for. any ideas?
  14. deviljin102

FS: Tekken 2 PCB JAMMA And Sega Saturn Systems (CD Drive Issue)

Im selling my Tekken 2 pcb jamma, comes with manual im asking for 45 shipped. Its in good condition, it works great on my supergun but i dont have the pots installed so i cant adjust the colors etc. it seems to have a high amount of contrast etc. but i cant adjust them. I also got 2 sega...
  15. deviljin102

Anyone know how to fix sega saturns?

Ok I have a model 1 and 2 sega saturn and they both have the same problem. Both cd drives wont boot up any game, once i insert a cd it goes into the splash screen and then into the cd player menu and it reads the tracks but not boot the game. I had tried adjusting the sensitvity on the lenses...
  16. deviljin102

Namco System 246 HELP! =[

Ok i have a tekken 4 kit, but I get a green light warning once on the jamma i/o board once i turn the system on. I looked up the manual online and found that I needed a JVS power cable. Does anyone know where I can get one, or if anyone has a spare is willing to sell it to me? I really need help...