Search results

1. R

Tekken Tag Question

I have three boards here and while one works great, none of the components from the other boards work on this one except the ROM board so my question is this, are different revisions of this game incompatible with other revisions and would CPU boards or main boards from other games be...
  2. R

WTB: Aero City/Aero Table Monitor Bezel

Looking for the black plastic surround for either the Aero City upright or Aero Table cocktal cabinets. Condition not important since I'm going to be doing a lot of other work, why not have a go at this? Obviously I'll be happy to take a nice one too!! PM if you got em, cash waiting!
  3. R

FS: Super Nintendo/Famicom Bundle

Axelay Super Mario All-Stars Donkey Kong Country Starwing Super Aleste Darius Twin Japanese Super mario kart Pilotwings Area 88 Japanese Super R-Type Actraiser 2 US Final Fight 2 US Final Fight Guy US Final Fight US Super Castlevania IV US Ledgend of Zelda Link to the Past US Street Fighter II...
  4. R

WTB: Vulcan Venture/Gradius II

Well I lay awake at night wondering what possessed me to sell this so I am on the hunt for another. I've had a really rough time recently and need something nice to cheer myself up. Help me out!
  5. R

FS/T: PCBs - BLOWOUT DEAL! OMG!!

Have a few for sale here, all original unless otherwise stated. Open to offers on all! Grab EVERYTHING here for £200 shipped in the UK!! :shock: At this price you can at least flog it all on ebay and make a nice little profit! I just don't have the time.. :( JAMMA: Police Trainer - £25...
  6. R

C844G Op-AMP

Does anyone know what alternatives to this IC exist? I can't find any online and any reference at all to it either throws up threads from here or one on a Naomi. It's used on the MV-1B and FZ as far as I can tell.
  7. R

Quick CPS2 Phoenix Question

I have always wondered about this and now I need to know. Once a CPS2 game is phoenixed, does it make a difference what mobo you have for the game? i.e. if you have a green board and blue mobo, is there a way that will work? I know there is a soft region selection in the phoenix setup but will...
  8. R

FS: One Slots (MV-1A, MV-1B) REDUCED

I have these for sale in the ZDTF with a bunch of other stuff but since not everyone checks that I thought I'd add them here too. Got one MV-1A here which I am regrettably selling as I've added a UniBIOS (latest free version) which is included for free. Alternatively I have the original BIOS...
  9. R

FS/T: PCBs - REDUCED

I thought since AvP pretty much commanded it's own thread, I'd offer some other boards here: Dragon Ninja (Japan) - £30 Neo 1 Slot (MV-1A) - £35 Neo 1 Slot (MV-1B) - £35 Wrestlefest - £25 Final Lap 3 (Japan) (got a few of these) - £17 Asking PP gift with postage on top
  10. R

FS: Alien Vs Predator CPS2 "B" Board - FINAL PRICE DROP

Euro Blue "B" board only, in fair shape with slightly torn/rough labels but fully working. Has never been opened so battery might need changing. I can phoenix it for free if you prefer that before I send it out, or replace the battery if you want to pay for it. £70...
  11. R

MV1A Odd Problem - FIXED!

I have an MV1A which will only work when you take the PCBs out of the cart and put them in the slot without the plastic case. With the case, the addresses jump about all over the place. Without the case, they are rock solid (tested using the Unibios mem viewer). I've made sure the cart is...
  12. R

Dead MSX cart, Altera IC?

I have an MSX here that was kindly given to me which doesn't work. Just goes right to crosshatch screen. It did have what looks to be liquid damage and I cleaned it all up (best I could anyway) but still nothing. The Altera IC on the PROG board gets VERY hot, very quickly which tells me it's...
  13. R

Neo Geo 4 Slot - Available again

Relisted due to Switzerland's awful customs charges!! Selling this 4 slot in good working order: Asking £55 + postage. Paypal only.
  14. R

Konami JAMMA PCBs - Price Update

Got some Konami PCBs here, all tested working today. Golfing Greats - £45 - NOW £40 Golfing Greats - £45 - NOW £40 Lightening Fighters - £50 - NOW £45 Vendetta - £55 - NOW £50 Also: Golden Tee II - £20 - NOW £15 I may be interested in a trade, let me know what you have...
  15. R

WTB: MVS Stuff (UK)

Looking for: Last Resort Samurai Shodown 2 NAM 1978 King of Fighters 95 King of Fighters 94 Also looking for a cheap mobo, not fussed which one or what's hanging off it so long as it works! Not really interested in anything from abroad at the moment unless the price is right. Offer up...
  16. R

4 Slot Text Glitch

I got a 4 slot today and the text layer (overlay?) has a problem: It's sort of like the layer is outputting the right half of the image in both tiles. Both sprites and backgrounds are perfect, as is the sound. I've looked over the board and can't find any damage other than the JAMMA edge...
  17. R

WTB: Faulty MVS PCB for parts

looking to buy any MVS that has a neo-zmc2 chip in it as I just really need that part. PP waiting!