Search results

1. Studioaudience

Wtb: G Gundam complete collection

Looking for these 2 the official us release's drop me a pm if you have these for sale
  2. Studioaudience

Wtb magical drop 3 aes

I was going to buy this off a website for $480 but the guy realized he didnt actually have it in stock.
  3. Studioaudience

No chance that radiation from Japans damaged reactors could reach the us west coast?

I am asking cause , I cant help but be skeptical of american news media (really who isn't these days) with the information we are being given . As for the West Coast channels like the bbc seem to be worried about radioactive fallout reaching the west coast and europe. I hear news report about...
  4. Studioaudience

found it , the great search is over

done , till next time
  5. Studioaudience

recent Pulstar japanese boot?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=260687449271&si=B6dIAU7cp0ucr%252F7Yx74CBh7OGkU%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT Should I be paranoid? This guy did try to sell a metal slug 1 conversion earliar on here as real
  6. Studioaudience

Wtb: Metal slug 3 Jpn Aes

Looking for the more common japanese version of metal slug 3 for the aes , shoot me a pm and I can pay you through paypal.
  7. Studioaudience

Wtb Aes League bowling Us or Uk version

changed wtb , will pay by paypal. Will pay 1st of course and please include shipping.