Search results

1. Gremlin

FS/FT: Xbox 360 Development Kit, Random Prerelease Disks

There was a mention of devkits in the chat not too long ago and it reminded me that I have a 360 devkit (anyone remember assembler) that's just kicking around that I never really touch, so I figure it might as well go to a new home. I genuinely don't remember what I paid for the console but the...
  2. Gremlin

WTB: Taito F3 - working or not!

Saddled with a non-working Taito F3 and some games I really want to play on it, so I'm on the hunt for a non-working mainboard to harvest parts from, or a working one at a good price. If you got one and are willing to ship to Canada, let me know!
  3. Gremlin

SamSho IV - 1P Character Select not working? (Stakes Winner too!)

EDIT: For future generations: Check hardware dip switch 3 (mahjong controller) isn't on! Finally got my 4 slot MVS i got ages ago with my cab working, but I'm experiencing a bizarre issue - for the first player only, and ONLY on the character select screen of SamSho 4, I can't change my...
  4. Gremlin

MVS Harness - Power pigtail wiring?

Hey folks, I've finally got around to restoring my 4 slot tall boy properly and am replacing whatever the hell this is: The pigtail that (I think) connects the male 9 pin molex from the PSU to the MVS harness has been butchered. I've been trying to find what this lil' cable actually looked...
  5. Gremlin

WTB: Illbleed (Dreamcast)

During a deal with another member we began discussing Dreamcast games and this one came up, and I've got the itch to play it again. Looking for a complete copy, if you have one please let me know your offer Thanks for looking!