Search results

1. Tarma

Neo Geo Stuff

Got a few neo geo & related items that are surplus to requirements as they say... Neo-Geo CD Drawstring Bags - Fatal Fury Special versions - £10.00 each These were given out during 1994 at things like the AOU and TGS. All in good condition. Neo-Geo World Vol.2 - quite rare Neo-Geo magazine...
  2. Tarma

Billy Friedkin - Director of The Exorcist - Dies aged 87

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66434077 Very sad... he was one of my favourite directors, with Sorcerer and To Live & Die In LA being amongst my favourite films. Of course he'll be best remembered for The Exorcist and the French Connection - two films that will be forever...
  3. Tarma

Dead PS4 controllers

Hey fellas - looking for any insight on how to potentially resurrect a dead PS4 controller. I've had 2 die recently, one was nearly 9 years old (so I put it down to the battery pack), and one just over 2 years old. Tried all the common stuff - reset, fresh bluetooth pairing, USB charging (we...
  4. Tarma

WTB - Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS cart

SSIA - looking for a genuine loose MPE or Money Idol Exchanger mvs cart, shell & label condition irrelevant as long as it's a working cart and the boards and roms are all original SNK parts. PM me if you're looking to part with your copy! Ta!
  5. Tarma

WTB: Ninja Masters AES (Jpn) & Waku Waku 7 AES

SSIA. Must be mint, complete and original... and you better come with a verifiable reputation or better yet someone I've done business with on high end carts previously. Come on now, free up some space on your shelf for more dust and sell those games to someone who is actually gonna play...
  6. Tarma

FS: SEGA MEGA CD MODEL 1 - BOXED - NEEDS NEW LASER

I dont have the time to fix this Sega Mega CD Model 1 so someone else can have the pleasure! :) The Good: Boxed Mega CD Model 1 complete with all inserts, original manual (with matching serial no.), original PSU, and the mounting plate (no screw tho). Has a socketed BIOS - so this will be...
  7. Tarma

M2 Officially announces latest Toaplan Garage Collection - Vol 3.

Here's the video: For this third release it's Hellfire and Zero Wing. I know there were popular ports of these to the Mega Drive / PC Engine back in the day... personally they're not my cup of tea so as much as I want to support the Shottriggers releases I'll be giving this release a bum...
  8. Tarma

MVS - AES conversions

Controversial question I know, but is there anyone around who still does this kind of work... preferrably in North America, with a decent reputation? I'm looking to convert my Shocktroopers MVS cart. I had one back in the day (conversion), and would like another. I have the parts, just need...
  9. Tarma

WTB: Super Sidekicks 3 AES Jpn

As per title, looking to buy a mint copy of Super Sidekicks 3 (AES Japan). PM if you can help. Ta!
  10. Tarma

FS: Metal Slug 5 Jamma Kit

SSIA. Purchased from the Neo Store many moons ago, and I've played it, um, maybe three times? Dunno, not much anyway. Near-mint - mint condition, just as I recevied it basically. Time for it to find a new home. No large marquee with this as it was never supplied with one, so wysiwyg. Hopefully...
  11. Tarma

Xbox 360 wifi

My 360 has suddenly decided it doesn't want to connect to the internet anymore. It will discover the router, but it won't connect to the internet. I've tried all the obvious stuff - power off router, reset 360 cache, manaully enter IP address etc, check router settings. Literally nothing works...
  12. Tarma

20 Years Later....

So how many of you genuinely remember all the drama around this shit show: Only true Big Tymers need post replies. Thx.
  13. Tarma

Neo Geo Tate

Ok, I know the Neo Geo never offered a tate video output - but why, and what if it had? Given the versatility of the MVS carts system I'm actually surprised SNK didn't put a rotating monitor into their candy cabs like Taito did with the Egret 2. Would we have seen more 3rd party games if we'd...
  14. Tarma

PC Engine Duo CD Rom fault

Got an issue with the CD Rom on a PCE Duo I bought, and I'm hoping someone here might be able to point me toward a fix... The CD Rom drive won't spin up properly to recognise a disc. When you hit run it starts to spin (slowly) and then gives up after a few seconds saying it cannot detect a...
  15. Tarma

FS: Eliminate Down for Mega Drive

Original Japanese Elminate Down for sale - near-mint / mint condition Pics here: https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64889&p=1372042#p1372042 Asking £900 plus shipping PM if interested.
  16. Tarma

Sega Mega CD repair

So, recently bought a Mega CD, knowing that it may not be working properly. Sure enough, I got it home and it was dead. Recapped the power board and tried again. Success - unit came on, and the splash screen came up but the sound was garbled. Switched it off, cleaned all the contacts...
  17. Tarma

FS: SEGA SATURN NEO GEO POSTERS & FLYERS

Pretty much as per the title, I have a handful of original Neo Geo promo posters / flyers for the Sega Saturn. Asking £15 each plus shipping at cost (if that sounds unreasonable lmk!) Flyers are approx. A4 size, the "long" posters / flyers are approx. double A4 in length, single A4 width...
  18. Tarma

FS: Breakers NGCD and All About SNK book

Have the following few items for sale: Breakers - Neo-Geo CD - complete with spine card. excellent condition overall, with embossed case. Some minor wear on the edge of the spine card - £190 All About SNK 1991 - 2000 - book is in very good condition, missing the OBI, but not the dust jacket -...
  19. Tarma

WTB: Futsal Neo CD

As per the title really, I'm after a complete copy of Futsal for the Neo CD - so must come with spine card and survey card. Not bothered about the state of the case or whether it still has an embossed front lid, but the rest needs to be mint, please. PM if you're looking to sell. Thanks! :)
  20. Tarma

FS: Japanese Neo Geo Posters & Flyers & Catalog

Thought I'd offer these here first before listing them on eBay. These are a selection of Japanese Neo Geo mini posters and flyers for Playstation, Saturn and Neo Geo CD ports. They're all genuine items and in excellent condition given their age. Many have come from a Japanese collector as part...