Search results

1. Teddy KGB

FOUND: JP Slug X homecart

SSIA for the most part. Preferably complete. Open to cash or cash + trade -- I do have an extra JP Slug 2 homecart if that's of interest, but the insert (font/spine) is faded. Light use marks on cart, manual & case are just fine. Fantastic for gamers, shelf queen material not so much. Will...
  2. Teddy KGB

SOLD: KEF LS50 bookshelf speakers BNIB

The A/V thread chatter about price drops in used gear reminded me that I had an unused pair of KEF LS50s in storage, BNIB. Long story, but I bought multiple pairs for myself and a family member with one pair going unused. Purchased brand new in 2016 for $1500 USD directly from KEF, I still have...
  3. Teddy KGB

FOUND: Ninja Commando JP AES

Title says it all. Buying back a homecart or two that I regret letting go in the past. Needs to be complete, the nicer the better. Thx folks.
  4. Teddy KGB

WTB: Famicom stick XE-pro FC or the ASCII (the metal one) preferred

Title says it all. Thanks!
  5. Teddy KGB

KGB's early Valentine bazaar -- homecarts for everyone!

Letting few of my JP homecarts go. I think my prices should be close to spot on.. if not, I blame mjmjr -- kidding, thanks for the help with these, bud. US members only, don't have a lot of time to ship elswhere. I prefer to sell to established active members, first come is not necessarily...
  6. Teddy KGB

SOLD: Dangun Feveron JP PCB -- Art / Poster / etc.

SOLD - Thanks for looking, gents. Took a little longer than I thought it would but it found it's way into good hands. Dangun Feveron JP PCB. Super clean. Comes with art and Dangun poster. I'll throw in the padded PCB box too. $550 shipped to pals in the US. Pretty firm on that. Happy to do...
  7. Teddy KGB

KGB's Bazaar of Love - Genny/MD/360/Arcade/Misc.

Hiya… been getting rid of some carts locally due to the the ‘ol Everdrives and this is what I have left. I have a few other nuggets up for grabs as well. If pricing is off, let me know. Everything is priced under what I got it for but I could still be off. Prices do not include shipping as I’m...
  8. Teddy KGB

Found: Robo Army JP Homecart

Title says it all. Looking for a Hobo Army JP homecart, good condition, complete would be nice. That's all. Thanks dudes.;)
  9. Teddy KGB

WTB: Spriggan and Spriggan Mk. 2 PCE

Title says it all. Would love either game, or both. Must be complete but spine/obi is not a must. Thought I'd hit you guys up first before eB / YAJ. Thanks!
  10. Teddy KGB

SOLD: Guwange PCB

Sigidy sold! $415 shipped to the lower 48. Forum regulars please, no fliptastic dolphin action to see here. You buy, you play. First come does not = first serve if you are on the newer side. Thanks for understanding.
  11. Teddy KGB

WINNER CHOSEN -- Win Teddy KGB's STICK (PCE stick)

The kids are back in school, work is taking my valuable time away from chat and the forums lately so what better way to cheer everyone up than another raffle?!? Details: Boxed NEC PC Engine Turbo Stick - close to new old stock shape. I received this from my pal cdamm and since I already use a...
  12. Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB's back to school sale. (Saturn, PCE, Dreamcast & PS2 crap)

Time to clean out some games I either don't play much lately or have dupes in another format. Prices include shipping, PayPal only and please send PP non-gift. I'm OK with eating the 4% as it's easier for me to print shipping directly from PP. Forum regulars only, US and preferred Canadian...
  13. Teddy KGB

SOLD: 5 Port Scart Switch -- Paging all XRGB-Mini owners

I have more than 5 consoles on RGB scart out and I finally have a solution in place that accommodates all of them. Soooo, this little guy needs a new home. Note - this will only work with your XRGB-Mini Framemeister. This was modded by "scart king" Todd/Yodd/Broken with a mini 8 pin din out...
  14. Teddy KGB

С Днем Рождения Михаил | Happy Birthday Mikhail

С Днем Рождения Михаил | Happy Birthday Mikhail From one comrade to another, have a great bday pal. Was fun hanging out yesterday.
  15. Teddy KGB

SOLD: Garou MOTW JP Home Cart

Kind of pains me to sell this but I was hoping to jump on the Knights Chance homecart pre-order this week and between the new x68k and a couple unexpected PCB buys this month, Teddy is tapped for play cash for the month. So here it goes. Established members only. My discretion. First come does...
  16. Teddy KGB

Happy bday cannonballz!!!

Have a good day brutha Mike!
  17. Teddy KGB

WTT: Egret 3 2l8B CP + $$ for Egret 2 2l8B CP

Subject says it all. I have a really nice original Egret 3 2l8B panel that's getting no use. What I really need is an original Egret 2 panel with the same button config. Would be willing to do a trade + cash. I'd buy an E2 panel on it's own as well, but though I'd offer another panel in trade...
  18. Teddy KGB

FOUND: Ninja Commando JP Homecart

Edit - homecart found, still have the MVS kit which I'll post FS soon. ;)
  19. Teddy KGB

SOLD: Ninja Commando English MVS Kit

Updating old FS thread with another kit up FS. Ninja Commando English/US kit. Contents and cart are minty fresh. Box has packaging tape and a label pouch applied (damn the bastard who did this) along with a dented corner with a bit of pen writing. What you see is what ya get! I finally found a...
  20. Teddy KGB

FS: DoDonPachi Blast City Marquee (FREE, just pay shipping)

For those of you familiar with his work, Spectre on Arcade Otaku does some pretty good arts for Blast Marquees. In fact, I think he has over 150 in his library. Anyways, I got this marquee in the buy he held several months ago but I don't need it. Clearing out the closet sale, FREE just cover...