Search results

1. Rhinoking83

Drgaon Ball z Irwin/if labs movie figures with all stands.

I have the first and second series of the irwin movie edition dragon ball z figures. they are from and adult owned home and have been on display in a case. I don't have any of the boxes for them but do have all the stands. Just throwing these out there to possibly trade for a ps4. The list is as...
  2. Rhinoking83

RIP Lokre

my good friend dan polston (Lokre) passed away this past Monday. He was a big influence on me in getting into cabs and neogeo to begin with. This is a link to his obituary page. http://hosting-23044.tributes.com/obituary/show/Daniel-Aaron-Polston-101054963
  3. Rhinoking83

WTB: Saturn and Dreamcast mod chip

I'm looking to buy a Saturn and a Dreamcast mod chip. I just don't want to keep swapping disks out on the Dreamcast. I have Action replay for the Saturn but would like to play back up's on it.
  4. Rhinoking83

32x games for sale. Need To Get Rid Of!!!

Some old games I had laying around that i had extra of. 32x games Knuckles Chaotix sold Virtua Racing Deluxe cib $10----->5 motral kombat 2 cib $10-------->5 Doom game and box no manual $10-------->5 All prices don't include shipping gift paypal or pay 4% fee. Will Consider trades. Pm me offers.
  5. Rhinoking83

Mvs 1 slot board for sale and games :All Sold:

Have a working 1 slot mvs 6 games for sale. Games I have are: King of fighters 97 SOLD King of the monsters SOLD Samurai Showdown 1 SOLD Metal Slug 1 SOLD World Hero's 1 SOLD Real bout fatal fury SOLD The one slot is a MV-1FZ...
  6. Rhinoking83

Mvs 6 slot help.

Hello everyone, first post ever so go easy on me.:smirk: I have recently put together my first 6 slot mvs in a original cab, and it works and plays games perfectly. Not bad for my first time with one of these monsters. I do though find myself in a bit of a problem. The first thing is my audio...