Search results

1. daytonausa

Firearm enthusiast thread

Depends on your range. Signing up for membership or just the day? Are you bringing your own ammo? If you’re shooting cheap rounds meant for the range and you’re buying from them it’s not too bad. Our local range for a couple hours and several dozen rounds I’m spending shy of 90-100 bucks.
  2. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

No worries. I could see what it would be for shits and giggles if you want. I’d eat the cost of shipping from here to NY as domestic shipping is included in my prices if that helped.
  3. daytonausa

Post Your Recent Purchases!

May nothing happen unexpected in your life that costs you more than you want to rip from savings ever befall you, because you clearly would prioritize video games over life. Some things are more important than games. I did what was right by my family. A cart is a cart. I didn’t profit off anyone...
  4. daytonausa

Mario x rabbids is proof modern Nintendo fans will literally buy anything. A crappy xcom clone merged with the most annoying aspect of the rayman series, made by a developer who on most days makes EA look like they’re actually trying. Yeah, no thanks. Hard pass. Then again, they’ve already...
  5. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

We have to move out of state by early next year. Listing the home for sale after Christmas season is done as it wouldn’t sell right now anyway and gives us some time to do repairs and we need funds to get to Texas. Well, Texas and to recoup from the roof that just had to reseal (flat roofs suck...
  6. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

I’m not selling for a profit. Bought Shock Troopers for twenty more plus the cost of my free shipping from Big Bear, here, and broke even on Neo Drift Out from ack. Bought a number from eBay which I’ve lost my ass on. Imported others from overseas which have been a mix of major loss or slight...
  7. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

RB FF2 sold.
  8. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

Japanese. I don’t have any Korean carts.
  9. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

Kof 99 and Waku Waku 7 sold.
  10. daytonausa

Hey, another CPS2 guy! Great copy of Xmen vs SF you got there!
  11. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

Kof 2000 sold.
  12. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

Ninja Commando sold.
  13. daytonausa

Neo Geo MVS WTB List

That’s me. Due to life events, settling or a Neo SD for now.
  14. daytonausa

CRT Fetish Thread

Yes. Serving me well. I record as often as I can with the setup: Though with things in flux atm it’s a bit disorganized. I just got in a second axunworks (the new one now used on Neo geo, cps2 and pcbs like Rival Schools shown above) and the old one that was more feature rich on my new Naomi...
  15. daytonausa

FS MVS carts

Ninja M and 2020SBaseball sold.
  16. daytonausa

I don’t have a Saturn, but they work great for CPS2 and other PCBs like Roval Schools.
  17. daytonausa

It’s my favorite fighter on ps1 for sure. Very weird having this copy. Intro is very different as it’s able to incorporate in game graphics with animation (couldn’t be done on ps1 as it can’t load both quick enough to go back and forth with), and the graphics are far clearer. While the polygon...
  18. daytonausa

CRT Fetish Thread

PVM 14M4U
  19. daytonausa

CRT Fetish Thread

20. daytonausa

Took me too long to find this one lol. So no.