Search results

1. Franco Bash

Advent Rising

So glad I did not buy this game. A friend bought it played it for a couple of hours and hated it, let me borrow it before he takes it back and I have played it for an hour or so and it sucks. Choppy ass frame rate, control sucks, bories you with lots of long cut scenes that you can skip but a...
  2. Franco Bash

Anyone else check out the Episode III soundtrack?

Definitely some of John Williams best work. Lots of different themes and styles combined together, but, they all work.
  3. Franco Bash

Tough ass car.

www.leeanddan.com/suicide.html
  4. Franco Bash

Not even the Wolf could clean up this mess.

www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=777869
  5. Franco Bash

Phantom Dust picked up for US release.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/12/14/news_6115061.html Majesco sweeps up rights for Phantom Dust Premier title from Microsoft Japan is coming to America; Majesco will localize and publish the Xbox actioner in wake of Microsoft's decision to pass. Microsoft surprised many in June when it...
  6. Franco Bash

Japanese game Demos on OXM demo disc.

First Phantom Dust and now Metal Wolf Chaos. I hope they continue putting these on the discs so we can see the games that Microsoft isn't bringing over here. Whoever came up with the stoyline and dialogue for this one must be on some good shit. America has lost its liberty due to a terrorist...
  7. Franco Bash

Don't Fuck around in Thailand.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&e=1&u=/nm/oukoe_crime_thailand Throwing them in the canal, pretty much leaves them with no options.
  8. Franco Bash

Halo 2 posts $125 million in first day sales.

Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6456214
  9. Franco Bash

Anyone else play the Phantom Dust demo on the new OXM disc?

Wasn't actually that bad, graphics are pretty good and seems that it would have a lot of potential with all the different powers you can acquire. I can't see any logical reason for this not being brought out over here.
  10. Franco Bash

#$%@ PSP and DS I'm getting one of these.

http://airbagindustries.com/bucket/ipod/index.php Now all I need is to learn that dance and I can be a SUPERSTAR.
  11. Franco Bash

Sega Re-Releases(REZ, PDO & JSRF) $19.99

For anyone interested, Sega has announced that they will re-release REZ for PS2 and Panzer Dragoon Orta and Jet Set Radio Future for XBOX in November for $19.99. Good chance to pick those up for anyone who missed out before.
  12. Franco Bash

Unicron $19.99 at Target

Any Transformers fans or collectors who never bought the figure can get it now on sale at Target for $19.99. Never picked it up before because i didn't think it was worth $50.00, but a decent addition to my collection for $20.
  13. Franco Bash

Halo 2 "official" release date Nov. 9 limited 2 disc version will be available

As posted on Gamespot: Microsoft and Bungie have finally set the date for the Master Chief 's return to the Xbox, and will mark the occasion with a limited edition of the game. After years of nebulous announcements, tentative releases dates, and the oft-repeated phrase "it will be ready when...
  14. Franco Bash

Dawn of the Dead Screening passes.

Anyone interested in seeing this movie can pick up free screening passes at EB'sfor screenings being held Mar.15-18. Check the link for locations to pick up passes and screening locations, dates and times: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/promos/dawnofthedead/ I was gonna pay to go see this...
  15. Franco Bash

DC games for sale or trade.

Here is the list of dc stuff I have for sale or trade: New items: Fire Pro Wrestling D(import) Virtua Fighter 3TB(import) Zombie Revenge(import) Biohazard:Code Veronica LE(red plastic slipcase import) Jet Set Radio(import) Get Bass(import) Blue Stinger(import) Street Fighter 3 W...
  16. Franco Bash

SSV or KOF2003

I am debating whether to purchase SSV now or wait and make KOF 2003 my next purchase. As I haven't personally seen or played either game I would like to get the opinions of people wo own or have played SSV and people who have played KOF 2003 as to which game they prefer and any specific...
  17. Franco Bash

How long did it take to receive your Zelda Collection disk?

I just registered 2 games online at nintendo.com last Wednesday and I received my Zelda Collection disk yesterday. The email they sent says it should take 2 weeks, so I was surprised it arrived so soon. Just wondering if everyone else is receiving it that quickly.
  18. Franco Bash

Ninja Gaiden pushed back to Feb./Mar. 2004

Was at EB today and the Tecmo rep was there. Said that Ninja Gaiden will be delayed from Dec. to either late Feb. or early Mar. of next year. Sucks as this is the Xbox game I was really looking forward to, but, I guess it is to be expected going by Tecmo's recent track record with delaying games.
  19. Franco Bash

Neo Bomber Man !!!

Just wanted to give props where they are due. Got the Last Blade 2 Cart in today. An excellent transaction all around, was extremely patient when I had delays from setting up my paypal account and was quick to respond to all of my emails. Buy from him with confidence, I know I will again...