Search results

1. SuperGun

FS: MVS Cartridges

Hello, I have MVS Cartridges for sale. Check my last post in this thread for the list. Please contact me via email. Thank you for reading.
  2. SuperGun

WTB: English neogeo CD Crossed Swords

Greetings! I'm looking for an English neogeo cd Crossed Swords Must be English! Must have disc, manual, and back tray insert! Spine? -- couldn't care less! Jewel case condition? -- couldn't care less! Disc scratches? -- couldn't care less! Price? -- couldn't care less! PM me if you have this...
  3. SuperGun

WTB: English neogeo cd Soccer Brawl

FOUND! Thank you very much!
  4. SuperGun

WTB/T: English NeoGeo CD games

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy some English Neo Geo CD games. I don't have a specific list of titles to put here, but I'm mostly after the non versus fighting games, but just contact me if you have any you might consider selling. Sealed or opened. Spine or no spine. So long as the game is in at...
  5. SuperGun

Freeplay Florida 2016

Hey guys, Just a reminder that it's been another year and the best video game show in Florida is Friday November 11th through Sunday November 13th. http://wp.freeplayflorida.com Last year we had several NeoGeo cabinets at the show, including a dedicated Irritating Maze, as well as several...
  6. SuperGun

WTB: Sega Clay Challenge Atomiswave cartridge

Looking to see if anyone here might have an Atomiswave cartridge of "Sega Clay Challenge" for sale. If you have the cartridge, the board & cartridge, or even the kit, for sale or trade, then please send me a message. Thanks. *Guilty Gear X cartridge found. Thank you.
  7. SuperGun

Arcade Auction (central Florida) tomorrow

There's an arcade auction tomorrow (Saturday June 4th) at the central Florida fairgrounds in the Orlando area. Hundreds of arcade cabinets (NEOGEO MVS) & opportunities to buy them. Also, if anyone wants to buy any MVS carts, save shipping costs, you can buy them from me in person, save on shipping.
  8. SuperGun

FOR TRADE: Arcade Boards

These arcade boards are available for TRADE. My WANT list is at the end. Email me if you have a trade offer. Thanks for looking! BOARD NAMES -- BOARD STATUS Aero Fighters -- has issues / trying to fix Area 51 -- tested & works Battle Arena Toshinden -- dead Blood Storm -- dead Cruisin' USA --...
  9. SuperGun

Is the AtomisWave the spiritual successor to the NeoGeo? PICS ADDED!

I have a very important and significant question and subsequent discovery that I would like for the neogeo community to ponder. (yes, I have a very valid reason for posting this as "news" rather then as "discussion".) The question is: Do you feel that the Atomiswave is the "spiritual...
  10. SuperGun

Is this our Shawn?

Has Shawn always lived in Tennessee? Zanac was one of my favorite NES vertical shooters. The speed, the intensity, the music, everything was just top notch and I played the hell out of that game, even beat it a couple of times. But damn! Check out Shawn's score! He rolled it baby!
  11. SuperGun

WANTED: MVS Title Cards

I am trying to get a complete set of all the NEOGEO MVS title cards. (English when available of course, if not Japanese) I am looking for mostly originals only please. I also have many spares and extras available for trade. Please PM me if you have any of the ones I need on my list. Thanks! I...
  12. SuperGun

WTB: MVS Pochi and Nyaa

WANTED: MVS Pochi and Nyaa cartridge (loose cart, any country, any condition, but must be 100% authentic & working) EDIT: Cartridge Acquired. Thanks.
  13. SuperGun

FS/T: MVS Kits, Carts, & Cards!

I have the following NEOGEO MVS items for SALE or TRADE: Shipping: $5 for each item, continental USA only! FREE SHIPPING for any orders over $100, continental USA only! Payments: (money order or paypal gift payment (add 4% for regular paypal) (FOR SALE: NEOGEO MVS CARTRIDGES / UPDATED OCTOBER...
  14. SuperGun

Open Disclosure to the Community

Gentlemen, The time has come to set the record straight. My record, mind you, not anyone else’s. This post is me speaking for myself, nobody else. Aero Fighters 3 / Nothing but the facts There were a total of 6 of these. Yes, they were all sold to buyers. Every buyer paid a different price. I...
  15. SuperGun

A New NEO GEO Website Launched today!

Gentlemen! I would like to officially announce to the NEOGEO community, here on the neo-geo.com forums, the official launch of a bran new NEOGEO website! It is a Spanish website, but some of the articles have English language versions as well. Even for those that do not, you can use a Google...
  16. SuperGun

Negozi gioco italiano?

Ciao, Io viaggerò in Italia e sarò a Roma, San Felice di Circeo, Terracina, e Sperlonga con la mia famiglia. Ho pensato che forse mi potete fare sapere di qualcuna sala giochi o un negozio di videogiochi, pure usati, in queste città. Vi ringrazio tanto!
  17. SuperGun

WTB: MVS-1B jamma board (Irritating Maze Bios)

Looking for a single slot MVS board, specifically the one that works only with Irritating Maze, if you have one for sale or trade, please let me know. (I believe that board is known as the MVS-1B) Thanks.
  18. SuperGun

WTB: MVS Ragnagard & Kabuki Klash

Greetings, I am looking to buy these MVS cartridges: Ragnagard must be english / MVS cartridge must be 100% original/authentic & tested/working cart & label must be in great condition good quality picture required Kabuki Klash must be english / MVS cartridge must be 100% original/authentic &...
  19. SuperGun

NEC SuperGrafx RGB UN-mod?

Greetings, I tried registering on the PC-FX website a few days ago to ask this question more appropriately over there, but it's a pain in the ass and requires "administration approval" which from my experience takes forever and/or never happens. So screw that. Waste of time. I will post here...
  20. SuperGun

WTB: MVS Neo Mr. Do! Cartridge

Looking to purchase an MVS Neo Mr. Do! cartridge. All I want is the actual cartridge itself. But it MUST be a 100% authentic/original with USA/English Label. I can paypal the payment immediately, or offer trades if your looking for something. Replies in this thread please. Thanks.