Search results

1. B

Where can I buy a Turbo Grafx controller adapter for my Duo?

Sorry, I didn't know where else to post this. I tried Turbo Zone Direct, ebay, and a few online importers without any luck. Just to clarify what it is I'm looking for, for some reason Turbo Grafx controllers are not compatible with the Turbo Duo, I need the adapter that lets you connect a Turbo...
  2. B

Bass management for HD DVD or Blue-ray?

I'm thinking about purchasing some kind of hi-def dvd player. I'm leaning towards hd-dvd because most of Sony's formats go bust (beta, mini disc, umd, etc). From what I understand, which isn't much, in order to take advantage of the higher resolution sound formats you need to use an hdmi 1.3...
  3. B

Getting cable TV through Comcast High Speed Internet?

I just bought a house and had Comcast come out and install their internet service. Just for shits and giggles, I split the connection to see if I could receive some kind of signal through my TV. My TV detected about 16 analog channels and 90 digital ones. I can get most of the local channels...
  4. B

My new Sony Grand Wega HDTV LCD is a piece of trash!

I am so beyond fucking pissed right now at my brand new Sony LCD HDTV. The picture on my TV is a few notches below abysmal. I’d rather suck a throbbing cock than watch anything on this TV. I should have listened to you guys and all the other “HDTV internet people”. As soon as I opened the box I...
  5. B

anyone else really into RR6?

I'm really digging RR6. I prefer it over Outrun2 and I love that game. Compared to some of the other launch titles it's not very nex-gen but it's sure fun as all hell. PG3 is ok but I'd rather play GT4. PDZ is sorta fun but it just seems slow and clunky compared to other fps. Out of the launch...
  6. B

My new toy (Bushmaster Law Enforcement M4 A3 Type Carbine)!

I was in USMC infantry a few years back and have always wanted to get back into shooting. I am not a "gun person" so I had no idea that the assault weapons ban of 1994 had been repealed. I was talking to a buddy of mine and he thinks that the ban is going to go back into effect very soon. I...
  7. B

I finally finished the Dark Tower series!

I'm sorry if this, or some shit like it, has been posted before. I don't get out to the bookstore much. We white trash have a natural adversion to such locales. But I braved Borders and found it, read it, and liked it. It did leave me wanting more and the ending was so depressing. I feel bad...
  8. B

Buy Wrong gets shut the Fuck Down!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/06/news_6123802.html I am beyond happy right now! This is the best news I've heard in a long time! I feel like a war or revolution was just won. I'm getting piss ass drunk to celebrate. Sorry if this has been posted before.
  9. B

Final Fight replacement monitor?

I bought a Final Fight cabinet from an arcade yesterday. The speakers, joysticks, and buttons are all functional. The monitor has a funny green tint to it though. Aside from the green tint the monitor works great. The picture is sharp, clear, and bright. It just looks like the game is being...
  10. B

XM Radio rules!

I just bought a Sky2 XM radio for the warehouse where I work. I got so fed up with listening to all the clear channel filth that I decided to take the plunge. I figure I spend at least 10 hours a day there and we're always listening to music so it was well worth the 10 bucks a month. We build...
  11. B

Anyone else picking up KOTOR 2 this week?

I read somewhere that this game is supposed to come out 12/6. There hasn't been a whole lotta buzz about this title and the fact that it's being released earlier than it's original date (sometime in Feb 2005, i think) has me worried. When I pre-ordered the game about a week ago at EB games...
  12. B

Anyone else pick up Onimusha 3?

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I picked up the game earlier today and haven't really felt too inclined to play it that much. Prior to playing this game, the majority of my gaming time was spent replaying Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox. It seems that Ninja Gaiden has spoiled me with it's...
  13. B

What's the worst thing you've ever said to a woman?

I was out running tonight when a biker came up behind me on the sidewalk. I was listenening to my headphones at a fairly loud volume level but I could still hear that faint clicking sound that bikes make. I turned my head to look behind me, but it was too late. The biker crashed into me. My...
  14. B

Buffy: Chaos Bleeds?

Am I the only dork who picked up this game today along with FZeroGX and SC2 (Xbox version of course)? I actually really enjoyed the first Buffy game for the Xbox. I hope this one will be good too. I felt like such a fucking idiot standing in line at GameStop today. Everyone else is asking for...
  15. B

April Fools Joke in EGM

I think the DOAX volleyball nudity code is bullshit. I don't own the game but the code sounded way too involved to actually work. The "nude" photos they displayed definately had a photoshop element to them. Those EGM bastards didn't get me! :D
  16. B

I just beat Leech Hunter!

I rule! buttrock This was my sixth attempt to beat this mini game within Resident Evil 0. It wasn't the monsters that kept fucking me up. I couldn't find all the gems and the zombies kept reappearing and I had no ammo. I finally found all 100 leeches and now have unlimited ammo in the...
  17. B

Anybody into Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

I just watching this show and am really digging it! I used to really frown on anybody who would talk about this show. Since I've read all of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles and her new stories about vampires, I always assumed this show was beneath me. I love Stoker's Dracula and Vampire Hunter D...
  18. B

Selling Neo Stuff on ebay

I just recently got in trouble with the law, again. My lawyer is telling me shit is going to be expensive to keep my ass out of jail. I was already on probation to begin with. Sooo, I am forced to sell my Neo stuff. <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3000366473"...
  19. B

GBA that hooks up to GC

And no I'm not talking about that fucking cable! I was reading the latest EGM and they had an article that said there was going to be a GBA that hooks up to the bottom of the GC. This will be very similar to the super boy that nintendo released for the snes. You'll be able to play GBA games on...
  20. B

Favorite powered up Neo moment?

I'll list a few of mine. In Nam75 when you have the girl, flamethrower, and two gun sights. Anytime in a Metal Slug you have the tank and AP. Just about any transformation, other than that worthless fucking dog, in Sengoku. I have many more but I'll let the peanut gallery take over. j\k!